Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the ladies who don't ovulate please help?

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

So we have been trying for about a year now and I have had irregular cycles, but I have always ovulated.  I have had positive opks and i have had all the symptoms of ovulation.  Well this month I start getting signs that ovulation is coming and instead I started my period.  BTW i increased my water intake a lot so I didn't take OPKs this month cause I knew it would be to diluted to get a positive. I have been consistent for a year now that 3 days after a + opk I get tender bbs and bloating then 10-12 days later I start.  I had NONE of those symtpoms.  So I guess my question is the cycles that you ovulate are the symptoms different than the cycles you don't.  I just don't know if this was a fluke month and I didn't ovulate or if I should be worried. 

sorry for the long post!

by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I am not sure. My cycles are screwy and I dont always have a period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I have no post ovulation symptoms unless I O because after you O your progesterone rises which causes those symptoms. And if you dont O you dont have the progesterone increase. Sounds like maybe you didnt O

JenniBellL85
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Thank you ladies. I guess no ovulation this month for me :/. I hope it was a fluke month
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured