Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Acne! Yuck!!!

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I have never had acne problems but now I do. I have had an occasional pimple close to AF but this month my chin is broken out after AF was done! AF was all finished then I broke out and It's like I wake up with a new one every day!! I have increased my water intake, decreased caffiene but still there. DH says maybe stress? but why won't they go away? Oing soon/now anyone have acne with O?

confused

by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kennadismom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I'm in the same boat. Ended BC the week before mothers day. I think I o'd around the 19 this month and the last few days my face is breaking out like I'm going thru puberty!!! Its gross!! Idk what it's from for me, whether its cause I stopped the pill or last week I was at the dermatologist and they had me wash my face with some soap I never used or its from ovulating!!! I'm going nuts tho. I didn't think acne could show up 5 dpo!
turkey714
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I came off my pill last year in like Oct. Just think it's weird it's happening now. I really don't feel stressed enough for these to pop out lol....

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I've had more acne lately, too! Super annoying since I'm 42!! No idea why, though.
turkey714
by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Hmmm.... lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN