Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm pregnant and!?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM
  • 1 Replies

ok so i had my first appontment today and they gave me the due date of dec. 16th. so according to them i am 10 weeks and 3 days..... but i am almost surtin that they are wrong because my cycles have always been off and so it is not uncommon for me to skip a month or two.  i pretty much told them that but they said that until they can do a scan that this is the date they are going with. this was with a nurse of course, i have not seen the doctor yet because they wanted a refurel before i could be seen..... cant they tell im pregnant at the doctor office? i do not understand why i should have to have it comfermed before i can be seen. but anyways she said that december to janurary is when i am due, but my SO insists that i wont be due until feburary.... aparently that is a better month for us because we have pretty much nothing to do..... i have run my own numbers and dates and from what i can tell my due date should be around the 27th of janurary.....   so right now we are waiting until next week when i finely get to see the doctor to find out just how far along i really am.........  what are the chances of them being right? i only started geting a positive pregnancy test last week... was using OPK strips and they said i ovulated on the 7th of this month..... so i am guessing i am about 4 weeks right now, could it be feburary that im due?   at the moment i really dont know what to think, but i think it would be pretty funny either way.

by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kelli1973124
by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM

yes probably jan sometime then?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)