Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

29 days after miscarriage & i got this....*PIC INCLUDED*

Posted by   + Show Post

I started bleeding April 24th & stopped bleeding May 22nd. I took Provera for 10 days also but I took a test jus 4 the hell of it & this is wat I got....this was my 1st miscarriage & I wanted 2 no how long does it take 4 the HCG 2 get out of my system??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Replies (41-50):
Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2012 at 3:51 PM
It depends how high your hcg was.... If it never got above a. Few hundred then it should drop pretty quick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trying85
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM
I went 2 the ER 4/27/12 & was told i was having a miscarriage my levels had dropped from 52 to 40. Them I had my levels checked again & they went from 40 to 78 then 98 now 135

Quoting Wantn1more:

It depends how high your hcg was.... If it never got above a. Few hundred then it should drop pretty quick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

it looks like it is going up by your last post. hopefully they can figure it all out. maybe you are preg again without getting a period.

trying85
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Its going up but if I go by my LMP I should b 9 wks & 4 days prego & 135 is low for 9 wks I believe.

Quoting mr.scariesmommy:

it looks like it is going up by your last post. hopefully they can figure it all out. maybe you are preg again without getting a period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Have you called your OB office to set up an appt or just been to the ER???  This may be TMI but hace you & your SO been having sex?  If so you might have just gotten pregnant again

kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM

If you went to the ER in april and they said you were having a miscarriage because your levels were dropping....but then they started to go back up....when did you have your blood drawn and saw that it was going back up?
I'm wondering if you miscarried in april and got your period and mistook that for still being part of the miscarriage....and now you're pregnant again...some women DO bleed during pregnancy...

how much blood is it?

Lizyari
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Wow..never heard about this.

Quoting piratepixie:

maybe you were pregnant with twins? i have heard that if you are carrying twins and miscarry one that you can bleed for a long time..... if you are still getting a positive after all this time then maybe they should take a look to make sure that there isnt one still in there. it has happen to other woman where they miscarry only to find out that they are still pregnanat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizyari
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss.. Keep us updated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizyari
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Sorry for your loss & on the other side, happy because you had your little miracle, healthy baby

Quoting fancyrosebud1:

Back in 08 June th I MC I my levels went down from Friday the day I started ti Monday when I got new blood work. On July.6th I found out I was pregnant agian. The Dr did a ultrasound to make sure it wasnt from my MC and low and behold I was preg again. I didnt even have a period inbetween my pregnancies. I would go on and confirm it. I hope u the best.of luck. Btw I carried full term and my.daughtet is healthu and 3 now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trying85
by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Yes ive been 2 my OBGYN he's the 1 who checked my levels the past 3 times. & yes we have been having sex.

Quoting MsWood729:

Have you called your OB office to set up an appt or just been to the ER???  This may be TMI but hace you & your SO been having sex?  If so you might have just gotten pregnant again

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)