Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

29 days after miscarriage & i got this....*PIC INCLUDED*

Posted by   + Show Post

I started bleeding April 24th & stopped bleeding May 22nd. I took Provera for 10 days also but I took a test jus 4 the hell of it & this is wat I got....this was my 1st miscarriage & I wanted 2 no how long does it take 4 the HCG 2 get out of my system??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Replies (51-52):
trying85
by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:09 AM
I went 2 the ER April 24th & my levels were @ 52 then I went back 2 the ER April 27th & my levels were 40. I went 2 my OBGYN 04/30/12 & my levels were 78, then 98 now 135. I bled from April 24th til May 22nd, now im rarely spotting old brown blood

Quoting kelly617:

If you went to the ER in april and they said you were having a miscarriage because your levels were dropping....but then they started to go back up....when did you have your blood drawn and saw that it was going back up?
I'm wondering if you miscarried in april and got your period and mistook that for still being part of the miscarriage....and now you're pregnant again...some women DO bleed during pregnancy...

how much blood is it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Quoting trying85:

my.levels went down fast I stared MC on a Friday and Monday they were down. I MC on June 4th u found out I was preg again July 6th.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured