Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

damn you fertility friend!!!

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM
  • 12 Replies
Everytime i try to upload a darn photo it doesn't show up!!! How am i suppose to share my confusing chart if it wont work?!? Ughhh But I'm cd50 and i think ff got my o date wrong or my coverline. I'm so confused and its not like i have insurance to go get it checked out! Last time i did and i got my af 2 days later!!! So i now have a $1300 bill i still haven't paid! I don't want to take an hpt because last test was negative and i took it "15 dpo" if ff was correct. I'm now like cd22. I really think either i messed up somehow though! I just dunno when i Od!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicDust
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Try a different method, they have advanced and fertility friend method. Advanced sometimes shows a clearer O than the pre-set method. It could be possible you haven't O'd yet. Several times FF didn't show a clear ovulation for me and by the end of the cycle I figured out I didn't O.  I wished I could see your chart. If you have temps that have dropped below the coverline, then FF will change your O date. I hope you figure it out soon. Good luck!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:02 AM

You can take a screen shot of it and past it to paint. Crop it and save then add it as a photo here. That is how I do mine. Good luck

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM
I cant, i don't have a screenshot or paint!! I just email pics to the thing it tells me to! They use to go through asap now it takes days to show up!!

Quoting NoraDun:

You can take a screen shot of it and past it to paint. Crop it and save then add it as a photo here. That is how I do mine. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM
My temp dropped below coverline twice and it never changed?

Quoting MagicDust:

Try a different method, they have advanced and fertility friend method. Advanced sometimes shows a clearer O than the pre-set method. It could be possible you haven't O'd yet. Several times FF didn't show a clear ovulation for me and by the end of the cycle I figured out I didn't O.  I wished I could see your chart. If you have temps that have dropped below the coverline, then FF will change your O date. I hope you figure it out soon. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:07 AM

ok, well would you like to email it to me and see if it goes through immediately. I can post it for you. Lbtupperware4u@gmail.com

Quoting mlg1989:

I cant, i don't have a screenshot or paint!! I just email pics to the thing it tells me to! They use to go through asap now it takes days to show up!!

Quoting NoraDun:

dababiesdreams
by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Are you mobile or comp??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Mobile :/

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Are you mobile or comp??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Sure! Then you can see my mess! I took off the one day(3rd) that i had a lil ewcm so now no crosshairs at all

Quoting NoraDun:

ok, well would you like to email it to me and see if it goes through immediately. I can post it for you. Lbtupperware4u@gmail.com

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Did you send it?

Quoting mlg1989:

Sure! Then you can see my mess! I took off the one day(3rd) that i had a lil ewcm so now no crosshairs at all

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting NoraDun:

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Yes ma'am

Quoting NoraDun:

Did you send it?

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN