Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Introducing myself/TTC over 40

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi! My name is Bonnie, and I am a divorced 42-year-old mom of an amazing 7-year-old girl. I also had a (surprise but wanted) chemical pg at 37. Since then, my bf (31-years-old( and I have used natural planning to avoid pg. Recently, however, we have stopped practicing any bc. I would LOVE to have another baby. I don't temp or opk, but track my cycles, cm and cp.

SO...

this cycle we dtd when I had copious wet, not obviously egg-white cm and a low, medium, not obviously closed cervix. We also dtd the next day. My cp was show. We couldn't dtd the next day, though Iwas ravenous for sex, and today my cp is sh and dry (benadryl for allergies?). My calendar says expect o today.

I guess that means I'm sort of in, here, even though I know my chances are slim, this month. I'm nervous, happy, and can't wait to get to know y'all!

Best and baby dust to all,
Bonnie
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OurSweetLilLife
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Welcome! Baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratepixie
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM

welcome!

i think any woman that can have a child in the 40's or later is a trooper, personally i couldnt do it. so i want to wish you luck and lots of baby dust!

tarakay0417
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Welcome!! Lots of baby dust to you!!!welcome to cafemombaby dust

kelley72
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!  Another lady... I have 4 boys from a previous marriage (ages 9, 10, 11, and 13).  I am getting my IUD out next Friday----!!!  Can't wait to ttc with my very soon to be dh.  He has no children and I would LOVE to have a child with him.  I am 39, 40 in July....

Hope all goes well for us both!!!  I will be charting cm, cp, and temping after my Mirena is removed!

wintermaker
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!  Kelley, let's do this thing!blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN