Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

10 positive pregnancy test....one negitive blood test?...update

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 39 Replies

My doctor just called back and stated that my HCG levels are extremely low 5.7 and that I am not considered pregnant.....however I have been taking tests and everyone including four First Response, Two digitals, and some family dollars tests ALL POSITIVE!!!! I have NO idea whats going on but I just want to cry. What is going on. please someone explain it to me. I have not done any shots no medicine but tynol. So what is going on?

05/27/12: Took a first response yesterday and guess what BFP and it came up quick and way darker than the other ones. So that can't mean a chemical pregnancy right? If it was or I was going to miscary wouldn't it be getting lighter? I am going to see if I get anything May 31st day AF is due but I am pretty sure I am pregnant. If I dont will get blood  redone on Friday. Plus Naseaus and stuff nose today.

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (7), and Bentley (9months) and are expecting again and due in February! I am also very much in love with my soulmate Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tandie1977
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Here is a bump I hope someone can help you hun.. goodluck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Never heard of that. So sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Sounds like you caught a chemical pregnancy (the risk of testing to early) and your hormones are falling now. You will probably start AF soon. I am sorry!

Danielle17T
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM
How late r u? I've never heard of anything like this I would just think that's way to many tests to all b wrong! Sorry hun& good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Wow that's weird I'm sorry hun :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:23 PM

If you google "Positive pregnancy test negative blood test" you will find many many forums of women this happened to. You can read there stories. Again I am sorry. 

P.S. If your still getting a positive test in a few days I would ask the Dr for a redraw

BBMommy27
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I haven't missed my period Yet and I would be just turning three weeks pregnant. I hope its not a chemical pregnancy.

taina361
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

BUMP!

Bero2007
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM

sounds like there was some residual hcg in your pee. just the other day you said your levels were in the 20s right? if it's 5.7 now then it's pretty safe to say this will not be a h&H 9 months :/

fancyrosebud1
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Heres a bump for u.and hugs hope.all is goes well
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN