Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I may be single BUT!.....

A month ago my partner of 4 years decided he did not want to be a father and left me. I thought my TTC journey was done. But today an old HS friend I have not seen in 8 years offered to help me conceive a baby. He already has children and his wife gave her blessing! He saw how disappointed and sad I was about everything that has happened and I have gone through. How awesome is this? I am shocked and amazed by someone's generosity and selflessness in wanting to help me get my hearts desire.

SO! I am back on track for the TTC journey, Single but not alone. <3

by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Replies (101-108):
A.B.C.brown07
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Nope. My children are 5&6...wayyyyyy older than you. Lol they dont tell people to shut up :)and they're too mature for that

Quoting .bombshell.:

You seriously just called me a Fuckn dog?

I hope you don't teach your children to act that way.

....and I'm the child.

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Welll..you awknowledged im almighty so...my work here is done:

Good doggie :)

Tata!

Quoting .bombshell.:

I'm not a child I just chose not to continue this pointless argument with you.

Youre almighty, so you MUST be right.

Like I said, shut up (:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

You did.. but seeing as to i dont listen to children...i kept going :)

Quoting .bombshell.:

I thought I told you to shut up?

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Im sorry..im an adult. I dont resort to telling people to 'shut up' when i have nothing intelligent left to say.

Im stating my opinion. If u cant handle other peoples opinion..then maybe you shouldn't be around people?

The only one being rude here is you. You are telling ppl. To sshut up..saying derogatory things like "get your stick out your ass". You are completely too immature to handle such an complex debate.

That is all.

Quoting .bombshell.:

Hi.

Shut up already.

Ok, bye.

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Its absolutely insane that because people refuse to support a situation they dont agree with..they are labeled as judging them. I am a grown adult

.with the ability to have. And form.my own opinions. It is very childish that if an adults opinion differs..she is.being labeled as judging. TROLL or no troll this situation was stupid. I was just the first to put my foot down and say it..then gradually ppl began "liking" it and seeing it my way

This IS a support group on ways to figure out the best ways to concieve. If ppl CHOOSE to air out thier personal drama..preparr to be judged and prepare for an opinion.

Second of all, this is the INTERNET. Its an oxymoron to say "wow so many ppl. Are judging". None of us know eachother. To JUDGE a person means to come to your own conclusion of the character you think someone is without having facts or KNOWING them. Um HELLO?! we ALL judge ppl online..WE DONT KNOW EACHOTHER.

Not everyone is going to agree on a reason to TTC..therefore why volunteer the info? Ppl come to this group for support in the PROCESS. Doesn't mean ppl must support your reasoning. Why cant ppl understand that? If a 14yr old came in here TTC..i wouldn't wish her luck. Would i lecture her? No. I just refuse to support teen pregnancy.

Its silly to hear you say "glad some women are supportive regardless of the situation ". Im sorry but SOMEONES got to think about the unborn child. Children dont need to be concieved in crappy situations. My want for a child will never overshadow rational thinking

Quoting jessiesgirl88:

exactly i cant believe some women are judging other women who are ttc i mean where do they get off judging women like the lady who posted this post or younger women or women who arent married its so ridiculous this group is suppose to be supportive but it seems so many women are judgemental in this group im glad some women are supportive no matter what the situation is

Quoting .bombshell.:

Whether its a troll or not, we now know how accepting some of you guys are

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciasmith
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM

BUMP!

SadieJames
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Good lord, everyone back away from your computers and phones. This is ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harrison2007
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM
I try to ask for true medical opinion and I get no responses and this trash gets pages of replies. Maybe this group is pointless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swmmra
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM

that is awesome!! That is a really good friend and a really supporative wife!

pryn4amiracle
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Makes me wonder sometimes too...the noteworthy posts, new member posts, posts with real questions don't get much attention, but when it comes to crap like this, which most likely is a troll, has over 100 replies. And the kind of replies...all the snapping and name calling, and judging...There are exceptions though, and the ladies I keep in touch with are nice and supportive. 

Quoting Harrison2007:

I try to ask for true medical opinion and I get no responses and this trash gets pages of replies. Maybe this group is pointless.

TTC2Long
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Like I said, she may not have been expecting all this negativity. If I were in her shoes and posted about something that made me excited and happy and someone came along and called me selfish and crazy and stupid... I'm not sure I would be hurt and not come back, too. She may not be the type to come fight.

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

nope, just wondering wh make a post your not going to keep up with.?

Quoting TTC2Long:

Are you saying you think she's a troll?

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

She hasn't commented at all, to the good or bad. If you're busy why not wait until you're to post?  

Quoting TTC2Long:

She could be busy tonight. It is a Friday after all. Or she could have been scared away by some of the unnecessary harshness slung her way. :(

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

Still no op?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on May. 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN