Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

THE OFFICIAL COMPLAINT POST! do not read if you do not want to hear pregnancy complaints!

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM
  • 80 Replies
Complaint post!

I know we here wanted this and couldn't be more overjoyed but I'm not going to pretend that it is all honkey doorey. Feel free to post your complaints. I will eventually change the title so that those who do not wish to hear us b#@ch and moan won't have to read it. They will be fore warned!

I am so grateful to be pregnant after almost 3 years but damn was it really this hard years ago? I get sick when I eat I get sick when I don't eat, I get sick when I move I get sick when I lay down! I'm only 2 months and I feel miserable! I don't tell anyone because I don't want the stereotypical "you asked for it" bit. My husband and I haven't had sex in a month and I feel bad. Evertime we try I get really sick and we have to stop. I have a four and eight year old and i thank God I had them early because if this was my first pregnancy I would be done! I run my own business so I can take off whenever which is great because ALL I DO IS SLEEP!

I'M STILL excited to be pregnant but geez I'm definitely too old for this!
Complaint over!
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya hun! I have a 17, 15, and 10 yo. We've been trying for almost three years with 4 losses. Every twinge, lack of symptom, has me worried sick. I haven't wanted to nor have we had sex in 3 weeks.... I'm too freaking scared that something will happen. I'm praying that after my ultrasound next week things will be better.

Best of luck to you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM
i am glad to be prego but i wish my tiredness would go away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermansmom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Quoting Wantn1more:

I hear ya hun! I have a 17, 15, and 10 yo. We've been trying for almost three years with 4 losses. Every twinge, lack of symptom, has me worried sick. I haven't wanted to nor have we had sex in 3 weeks.... I'm too freaking scared that something will happen. I'm praying that after my ultrasound next week things will be better.

Best of luck to you!!

I try to keep telling myself this won't last forever. My fingers are crossed that everything stays fine with you!
Pompacha
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

With my son I was extreamly sick. Throwing up everyday for 7 months some times more then 20 times a day. I also alot of medical problems during the pregnancy. I had to have an emergency c-section for the fear of my sons and my life. My husband and I have been trying again for almost 3 years and they have been heartbreaking. I now need a hysteroecomy r. I would give anything to be in your position right now. It wont be long and you should be feeling better. Just remember to be thankful no matter what situation it may be.  

Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Thank you hun... To you too

Quoting spidermansmom:

Quoting Wantn1more:

Best of luck to you!!

I try to keep telling myself this won't last forever. My fingers are crossed that everything stays fine with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slayton723
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Finially! I thought I was the only one.....yes im excited about being preg after trying for 11months but nobody tells you how horrible the first trimester is! I always get "oh your just using the excuse your pregnant"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizyari
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM
With my 1st pregnancy I didn't get sick!!! Only one time, I threw up...
With my second pregnancy I got sick allll the time :( I couldn't eat or drink anything, for 2 days in a row, I got a really huge cold (iin bed all day & night, shaking and body cut) augh!!
I thought that maybe I got preggo w our 1st boy because all of the symptoms. So, when we went in for the 1st u/s the doc found out that we were pregnant with Twins!!!! Huge blessing and surprise!!! The sickness finished after the 3rd month preggo. My twins girls are 10 months and my oldest daughter is 5 years.
I hope you get better soon momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM

reflux/ heartburn my only complaint

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I was miserable for 6 months straight. I still get sick/vomit several times a week, but finally i don't have a constant seasick feeling. Good luck, I'm thrilled to be over the worst - only 4 weeks to go for me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermansmom
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Quoting Pompacha:

With my son I was extreamly sick. Throwing up everyday for 7 months some times more then 20 times a day. I also alot of medical problems during the pregnancy. I had to have an emergency c-section for the fear of my sons and my life. My husband and I have been trying again for almost 3 years and they have been heartbreaking. I now need a hysteroecomy r. I would give anything to be in your position right now. It wont be long and you should be feeling better. Just remember to be thankful no matter what situation it may be.  

Myself and others are very thankful. Both of my pregnancies were high risk so I can understand where you are coming from. It doesn't make the sickness and tiredness easier.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN