Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Sorry I am Leaving the Group because of mean members

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Some of the members on here have been very mean for a lack of a better word. I am 23 and trying to conceive number 3. But to watch some members get called all types of names because they are ready for a child regardless of there age is ridiculous. There is now a group that recognizes those who are young and trying to conceive...thats where i will be.  Good Bye everyone.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittanyann10
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Where is that??
pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I'm so sorry people made mean comments! I know what you mean, unfortunately I've seen it too. Have not personally experienced it, but I've seen it. There are still some ladies that are supportive. I hope your ttc journey won't be long. Good luck to you!

mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Good luck on the TTC!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lello
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I don't know about this group in particular but I've seen a lot of snarkiness in general on the site :-/

I don't know ttc is just such a frustrating thing.  It's hard to feel that sympathetic when someone already has kids or is a lot younger than you.  But yeah the rudeness can be over the top online,  

tazmidgiefairy
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM
sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cullen.Girlie.
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope the other group is much better for you! I had made some amazing friends in this group...but I know what ur saying! I was active in here for 2 years or more and back then the support was absolutely amazing! But anymore I'm a lurker and I offer support where I feel its needed! Good luck and I hope u get ur bfp very soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLuvsAK
by Lynn on May. 27, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Personally im sympathetic to every situation...Our situations are not caused by other members of this group. This new group is for the younger crowd so that the older crowds or those who do not yet have children dont have to feel sympathetic for us. I believe everything happens for a reason...and i cant wait to conceive baby #3. GL to you and your TTC journey.

Quoting lello:

I don't know about this group in particular but I've seen a lot of snarkiness in general on the site :-/

I don't know ttc is just such a frustrating thing.  It's hard to feel that sympathetic when someone already has kids or is a lot younger than you.  But yeah the rudeness can be over the top online,  

srbeusk
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I agree things aren't as pleasant in here...:( its unfortunate to say the least...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on May. 27, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I'm sorry, some members can be really unsupportive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinlizzy87
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:36 PM
What is this young group called? I'm 24 trying to conceive #3 also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)