Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Sorry I am Leaving the Group because of mean members

Posted by   + Show Post

Some of the members on here have been very mean for a lack of a better word. I am 23 and trying to conceive number 3. But to watch some members get called all types of names because they are ready for a child regardless of there age is ridiculous. There is now a group that recognizes those who are young and trying to conceive...thats where i will be.  Good Bye everyone.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Replies (11-19):
arigdon4
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Sorry, I got the same static when dh and I were ttc #1 at 21
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CristaJordan
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM

its called 25 and under trying to conceive.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been treated poorly before because I'm ttc#4 ( I'm a bit older 27 )..but because I already have children. Its rediculous to me. The want of a child is all the same and to struggle takes a toll no matter how old you are or how many kids you have. TTC makes women bitter and jealous.. but at the same time I have found a lot of positive in this group. You just have to poke through the weeds to find the flowers :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amc103
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Well said!!!!!! :-)

Quoting nikkifam5:

I've been treated poorly before because I'm ttc#4 ( I'm a bit older 27 )..but because I already have children. Its rediculous to me. The want of a child is all the same and to struggle takes a toll no matter how old you are or how many kids you have. TTC makes women bitter and jealous.. but at the same time I have found a lot of positive in this group. You just have to poke through the weeds to find the flowers :)

tbarnes895
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:36 AM
I too have noticed a change in the comments lately and a lack of support given. I do more reading and occassionally replying but very little posting anymore. Its sad but I hope you find the support you need and GL on your journey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLuvsAK
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you...I dont really post...and someone we honest enough to say that there is no sympathy for those who are young and already have kids...when you lose a child the feeling is the same...when you get a bfn and were hoping for BFP the feeling is the same...but because I have children and I'm 23 I'm being treated like its doesn't matter...it's a shame!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Winniedaphoo
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Don't let anyone stand in ur way of happiness who cares if ur young u have the right like everyone else to have kids as long ur taking care of them not the stateso u shouldn't leave just because of people saying things to u I'm 40 I had 4 kids and took in my sisters 3 and my brothers too and I want another child but I'm having a hard time to conceive but I be ur friend
Winniedaphoo
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM

BUMP!

toopicky429
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Bye!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN