Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ovulation spotting??? (maybe tmi)

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  • 8 Replies

So I had two positive OPKs....yesterday and the day before.  My temp hasn't confirmed O yet at this point.  However, I woke up this morning to some bleeding.  But it seemed a little more than spotting.  It was really bright red and it took a couple wipes before it was all gone.  Could this be O spotting?  It seemed like more blood than should be considered spotting but thought I would get y'all's opinions.  I have an appt with my OBGYN on Thursday since my last two cycles have been wacky also.

Amy (28), DH (29), married 6/24/06, DS (Benjamin John) born 1/4/10 (9 days early!), three furbabies: two dogs, Josie and Rosco, one cat, Missy.

by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ames624
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:40 AM

BUMP!

turkey714
by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM

BUMP!

pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Not sure, but here's a bump. 

Ames624
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

mommy2herlilman
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Bump
Lohasbabyfever
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM

You know, I've gotten that too but unfortunately my OBGYN has never confirmed to me that's what it was. He said light spotting was normal but for me it has always been bright pink and more than what I would consider "spotting." The first few times it happened, I had gotten + OPKs and then this month it happened about a week ago and I just now got a + OPK 7 days later...I don't know what's going on with my body. I'm sorry I don't have clear knowledge or advice but good luck on Thursday & baby dust :)

Lohasbabyfever
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Forgot to say that I have heard that you can bleed when your body is about to O due to a surge/drop in estrogen and progesterone. That's what I've always figured mine to be.

tryinfor4
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I am having the exact same thing right now and i am due to O today. My AF came early this month (16 instead of 24) and was a normal AF but yesterday i started bleeding like a light AF day and today its almost gone just when i wipe ?!! idk whats going on

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)