Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Well maybe going to be ttc again.

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
If I can convince my husband. I found out about 2 months ago I was pregnant when my husband and I were having problems. Well we worked things out for the kids. Well last Monday I started a med for a uti and I started lightly spotting and thought it's nothing to worry about well by Wednesday I was still spotting so I called my dr and she said come in as soon as possible and we'll see what's going on. Well she checked me and said the blood looked to be coming from my cervix and when she did an ultrasound she almost started crying and said that she didn't see a heartbeat so she was going to send me to the hospital to the ultrasound tech and if there was no heartbeat to go home get my head together and be back at 9 the next morning. There was no heartbeat. When we got home I got my daughter and held her close and thanked the Lord I have her. Later that night my husband got into a car wreck because he felt that it was all his fault because I was stressed out after he got home I started bleeding a lot and having contractions around 1 am and they were every 5 minutes and lasted for about 45 seconds. 9 am finally came and I was at the dr office they took me straight to l & d where I had my first son at 12:15 pm. 1.9 oz. I named him and cried and cried. He died from moving a lot and getting the cord so twisted he couldn't get any nutrients or anything at all and there was a clot in the cord. My husband and I are very scared to try again. But I feel thats what I really truely want. I know it will never fill this hole in my heart but this is what I want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cmdale87
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I'm sorry for your loss :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM
So very sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM

hugs  I am so, so sorry for your loss! I can not imagine what going through all of that was like. I'm sorry about dh being in an accident. I don't have words I feel could comfort you enought. But one thing I know from experience, is don't push dh too much into ttc if he isn't truly ready himself! Best of luck to you hun!!! I wish you tons of baby dust and lots of happiness!

pryn4amiracle
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I am so so sorry for your loss.  I hope you'll be able to TTC again, and have a healthy baby. Wish you the best & God bless!

hugs

LilysMommy813
by Heather on May. 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Awww mama I am so sorry =( my heart is breaking for you right now and even made me cry, I am so very sorry.  Prayers and well wishes being sent your way.

mr.scariesmommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I went through the exact same thing on the first I delivered my 1.5lb baby boy I didn't feel him moving so I went to the dr then hospital. My dh and I are trying again we just don't feel like we will be OK till we have our baby in our arms at home. I hope everything goes well for you and if u do decide to ttc again lots of baby dust to u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN