Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Pregnancy symptoms

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
When did pregnancy symptoms hit you? Like nausea and breast tenderness? Anyone ever not had morning sickness and had a successful pregnancy?
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nellyb118
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Around 6 weeks, my first I had zero nausea...I was just exhausted ALL the time, I'd fall asleep at like 7 every night.
My second right at 6 weeks I was so nauseas,tired,boobs killing me!
No nausea is the way to go! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaden123
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I was never sick with any of them!
libby261
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I had morning sickness that hit any time day or night.  I also couldn't tolerate the smell of certain things like coffee and dehydrated onions cooking.  

wachala216
by on May. 31, 2012 at 3:21 PM
My first i had nothing. This time around i like shit my head hurts everytime i eat i feel sicki get heart burn and my boobs hurt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rglrtmmy
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:12 PM

my first pregnancy was a breeze. no sickness or anything. No discomfort of any kind other than being extremely hot.

She just turned 10 yesterday :0)

tammy

kelli1973124
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM

i got breast tenderness at 7dpo, reallyearly..but sicness not til 7 weeks, and then i only had it for 2 weeks!! now im 28 weeks, nothing much since

KRE1234
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:23 PM

with my daughter I had no morning sickness at all and my breasts got larger, but shes was a completely healthy pregnancy.

with my 3 miscarriages I had nausea, breast tenderness and so on...which hit between 4-6 weeks depending on which one

lillybug222
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Breast tenderness = before I missed my period!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortmama490
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Breast tenderness, light cramping, and very light headed 9dpo..I'm hoping for a positive on June 5. If it isn't, I'm gunna have one hell oh a period.

With my other 2 pregnancies I was 5 weeks few days with both. This is the 1st pregnancy I'm tracking days after ovulation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsAmundson23
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I am 4/5 weeks and I have been sick for a week. Motion sick and with certain things I just want to vomit. I had no clue what it was until I peed on the stick! But it's worth it! I can't wait for what's to come!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN