Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC!

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Christina and this is my first post on Cafe Mom. Where to begin!!!! LOL. Well I have a 7 year old son, and a daughter who would 2 this October but she passed away last year at the age of 3 months. We have been TTC for a while now but are not having luck and it is frustrating because we had no problems with my othe two. I got the usual bloodwork done and it came back normal. They said my progesterone is low and started me on clomid, which I started last month. Every month I would get positive OPK and even have cm close to when I ovulated. Come to find out I think we have been testing my progesterone too early. Anyway......I got my +OPK on May 31, had at least two days of positive in a row. I got the numbers of my progesterone and the dr said I probably didn't ovulate, which really upset me(before we discussed I may have tested too early). I got really exhausted, could hardly drive, hardly sit in for my graduate class. Yesterday I felt a sharp pain in my left side, only for like 20 seconds and then it stopped. I have still been very fatigued. This morning I got up and took my last OPK test, just for the heck of it, and the test line was very noticable, which normally the line will be very light, hardly seen, especially since I already got my positives for this cycle. I have gone pee every two hours today and was a little crampy in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. I'm confused and really hoping that maybe this is our month! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Good luck to you all and thanks for having me in this group!!

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I want to first say i'm so sorry for you loss.  I will be praying that you get a bfp very soon.  baby dust to you

kelley72
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Welcome, I have found everyone to be helpful and kind.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I don't know have experience with OPK's.  I wish for you a BFP!!!

bebe42081
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Welcome to the group! I hope your stay with us is a short one!! I am not sure what is going on with your cycle. I know how frustrating it is though, I concieved my 3 daughters very easily and we are now on cycle 9 for this one! (#1 for DF but #4 for me)

C.McAuley
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Thank you so much ladies!!! I appreciate it so much!

gorgeousmomof1
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:06 AM
Welcome dear and im so sorry for your loss!! I'm new to this also! I wish u bfp:)):)&losts of baby dust to everyone Godbless!!!
MasterAtArms
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Welcome and good luck on your TTC journey! I'm very sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured