Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How Long did it take to get your BFP?? Update

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I need some encouragement, kind makes me sad everyone is in there new cycle and yet has my AF appeared or my BFP :( (only took Urine test so far) I was wondering how long did it take so of you ladies to get a BFP ?? honestly i want to know if it could take as long as three weeks after my expected cycle. There is no sign of AF and very limited pregnancy symptoms, i'm just nasuated, more tired and urinanting a litlle more but my last HPT said negative so i just want some of the ladies on here to shed some light on my situation. BTW i've took two $Tree pregnancy test they were all negative so idk, i really feel like i'm pregnant tho but then again could be wishful hoping

Update:

so i just went to the rest room and i wiped very light pink, nothing heavy just light, does this mean i'm out ?

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasMommyOfAs
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Either get a digital test or call doc for blood test!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:01 PM

#1 I got my first bfp at 17 wks preggo and had 5 negative tests before that. 1 at 4 wks, 2 at 8 wks, 2 at 12 wks. Took us 3 yrs to conceive

#2 I got my first bfp at 6 wks. Had no idea I was preggo Took us almost 3 yrs to conceive

#3 I got my first bfp at 11dpo (but I think it was an evap) second bfp at 12 dpo blood test at 13 dpo to confirm took us 12 mns to conceive

#4 still waiting on my bfp been TTC for 2 yrs this month!

Due9
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I got 2 faint positive this morning with the Wondfo tests. But this evening I took a digital and it said "not pregnant". I have been drinking tons of water in the last few hours because I went to the gym, so I'm hoping it's because of diluted urine

TTC.A.SON
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Thank you for posting this I'm 3 days late & wondering the same I took a hpt yesterday morning & got a bfn... I'm soo confused I hope you get your bfp soon.....

baby dust

amy31308
by Ashlee on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Good luck!!! Could you have ovulated late?! I'd call your dr and get a blood test. Hope you get your bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

With DS we were trying from Nov 05 to Mar 06, but once we found out that Hubby would be going out to sea all Summer long & into the Fall we decided to wait, but that meant I was getting back on BC...well that never happened, I found out I was pregnant May 06, LoL!!!

With Baby #2 (current pregnancy) I was dx with PCOS in Mar 12, & was put on several different meds for my condition.  so Mar was a test month to see if I would OV (plus it was the last month to since Hubby was returning Home in Apr).  On CD 19 I did OV, in we were all ready to go in Apr 12 once Hubby came Home.  I OV on CD14 & found out we were pregnant 18dpo.  Good Luck to you & LOTS of Baby Dust.

Kristen_bailey
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Your post really encouraged me, i'm get hopeless because i am 17 days late for my cycle on day 7 neg and day 15 neg i'm really concered whether or not i'm pregnant it is nearly three weeks now, days before my missed period i was cramping but AF never came so now i'm stil waiting around. i do believe i'm pregnant i just need to see a positive some where. I hope your pregnant as well :)

Quoting Norun:
r post really

#1 I got my first bfp at 17 wks preggo and had 5 negative tests before that. 1 at 4 wks, 2 at 8 wks, 2 at 12 wks. Took us 3 yrs to conceive

#2 I got my first bfp at 6 wks. Had no idea I was preggo Took us almost 3 yrs to conceive

#3 I got my first bfp at 11dpo (but I think it was an evap) second bfp at 12 dpo blood test at 13 dpo to confirm took us 12 mns to conceive

#4 still waiting on my bfp been TTC for 2 yrs this month!

MrsWhite101610
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I know we've been trying for 5 months with no success. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen_bailey
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I did here something about drinking alot of water can dilute the hcg in our urine, i'm starting to wonder if that why i haven't got my bfp.. the mornings before i test i drink two large glass of water, maybe i should buy another brand of pregnancy test and not drink so much water to see if i get a bfp, you are definetly prego tho you have 2 faint pos and all i seen is bfn so lots of baby dust. I hope the water is the reason i'm testing neg

Quoting Due

I got 2 faint positive this morning with the Wondfo tests. But this evening I took a digital and it said "not pregnant". I have been drinking tons of water in the last few hours because I went to the gym, so I'm hoping it's because of diluted urine

KatherynsMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM
With my 1st pregnancy it took 7 weeks and then I got a super faint line and ended up miscarrying at 9 weeks. With my second pregnancy it took 5 weeks 6 days and I had a healthy little girl. With my third pregnancy I got 7 faint positives at 4 weeks and kept getting positives for 4 days. It ended up being a chemical pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)