Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Odd chest flutters...

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Has anyone else experienced this. I noticed it a little yesterday but a lot more today. I marked it as heart palpitations but I dont know that is really what it is. But all the sudden my pulse races and I feel like my chest is fluttering and I can feel my heartbeat in my head LOL

Anyone else experienced this? (I dont think its anything life threatning...I assume just a 2ww hormone issue.) Just curious if anyone can relate. Thanks ladies

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Yes, I experience this from tome to time. But I have an irregular heartbeat. Sometimes I can feel it really bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I did when I was pregnant with DD2. But, I attributed it to being exhausted in the last part of my pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I've very occasionally had my heart kind of race.  When I mentioned it to my doc (this was several years ago, I wasn't pregnant), she said they'd have to hear it happening to be able to diagnose anything.  But it wouldn't hurt to call your doc in the morning & just see what they think.  It doesn't sound like a big deal, but you also don't want to mess around with your heart.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I used to get it bad when I would be really dehydrated

orangeshirt
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I've had palpitations this week as well.

Quoting NoraDun:

Has anyone else experienced this. I noticed it a little yesterday but a lot more today. I marked it as heart palpitations but I dont know that is really what it is. But all the sudden my pulse races and I feel like my chest is fluttering and I can feel my heartbeat in my head LOL

Anyone else experienced this? (I dont think its anything life threatning...I assume just a 2ww hormone issue.) Just curious if anyone can relate. Thanks ladies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Just wanted to update you ladies, This chest fluttering continued on most of the day but recently has stopped. I have also continued on with a headache, nausea, and just over all feeling awful. So ready for my body to act right!!! 

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

Just wanted to update you ladies, This chest fluttering continued on most of the day but recently has stopped. I have also continued on with a headache, nausea, and just over all feeling awful. So ready for my body to act right!!! 

Something that goes on most of the day should get checked out!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Thanks sweetie. I will definately call in the morning!! 

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting NoraDun:

Something that goes on most of the day should get checked out!

nikkihight
by Nikki on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Hope everything is ok and it's nothing serious! Though I will say Nora I'm really thinking you are going to get your BFP this cycle :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)