Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

32 day cycle......... Chart included

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I'm not totaly sure if I am having a 32 day cycle, which i have mentioned i have never had before, but it is a little strange I think going from my usualy cycle to having one this long. I am hoping i'm prego's, waiting until Friday to test if AF doesn't show. The past few mornings I have been a little crampy, my boobs sorta hurt and my temps have sorta been staying up. Although this morning it dropped some, but i know that temps flucuate as well. So here is my newest chart. Not sure how accurate the temp is from this morning but i charted it anyway, that is after i adjusted it.

I'm hoping AF doesn't show and this is my month.

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lhiannan
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Have you taken any tests yet?  You're 14dpo, so you should probably get an accurate result by now.  Hell, I start taking them at 8dpo!

3mommy2004
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I would take your temp tomorrow and if it goes up: test.  If it is teh same or goes down: wait for 3 more days.

dj_kern
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I am going to wait until Friday to test if AF hasn't shown.  Like i might have mentioned i have never had a 32 day cycle before i'm usually a 27 day cycler.  But not getting my hopes up until Friday when hubby is home and i will test and hopefully a bfp.  As of right now i'm just trying not to get to excited. 

dj_kern
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I tested on sunday on a dollar tree test with nothing, maybe a faint line, but not anythign noticable tot he naked eye. 

Quoting lhiannan:

Have you taken any tests yet?  You're 14dpo, so you should probably get an accurate result by now.  Hell, I start taking them at 8dpo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN