Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Miscarriage 2 months ago, pregnant again?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 15 Replies
In april my period was over a week late and its usually right on schedule every 28 days. So I knew the possibility of being pregnant. Turns out I was, just barely 2-4 weeks. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage a day after finding out I was pregnant. However since it was so early on my body recuperated fast. I had a normal period exactly 28 days later, like clock work. Miscarriage was 4/16, period was 5/14. I haven't had my period this month and it is going on 4 days late. Nothing really noticeable for pms or pregnancy. Boobs hurt and I swear they look bigger lol. I have light cramps like im gonna bleed, but usually I wake up from painful cramps and thats how I know my period is here. Also I spot 2 days before my period. I noticed the smallest lightest pindrop size of pink spotting today. Since I'm already 4 days late can it be implantation or is it a heads up for aunt flow? I have only gotten negative home tests, but the same happened for my miscarriage. I got my first positive a week and a few days after my missed period. How do my chances look, have you been through this?
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamieleeB
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I would definately take a test, dear. I am so very sorry for your loss -- I also eperience a loss last year.  Keep us updated!

sissy852
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM
take a test i am so sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I don't have any experience with getting pregnant right after a miscarriage but I do know that a lot of women do! I had a loss 3 cycles ago(chem) and my body bounced right back into my normal cycles as well. It's possible you O'd a little later than normal and if that's the case the spotting could be IB, and why you haven't gotten a BFP yet. I would say just keep testing using frer's and FMU! GL! 

Smp0428
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Thanks for all the support and good luck wishes my way. I started what seems to be my period today. 4 days late, but it's here. I am just going to continue trying and keep my head up and be thankful that my body is healed from the miscarriage so it can now support another baby. Thank you guys! :)
callahancn
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Yeah, it's good that you're cycles are back on track though. I'm holding out hope this "cycle" too. (Had a later miscarriage at 12 weeks, but naturally, and I've already showed signs of o about 9 days ago) So I'm just waiting until it's long enough for a pregnancy test to actually be valid. My OB took a beta today to compare to my last beta on May 27th (level was around 1200 and had fallen from 4 days prior when it was around 12,000). He said he's got his fingers crossed for me that if my betas aren't less than five, that next weeks beta will show an appropriate increase from today's. I'll probably also take another dollar store test to compare the darkness of the line to compare it to wednesday's test (which was fainter than faint, but visible). I've just got all of this hope, as after my first miscarriage back around March 2008, I conceived 2 weeks later in April. Plus, it seems like a damned baby boom has hit this town and everybody is pregnant. JUST SO NOT FAIR.

Smp0428
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:37 AM
I know exactly what you mean! It's discouraging seeing all these women, even young girls getting pregnant without trying with their partner. And my husband and I have been ttc and even eating healthier and I've been taking prenatals. For me everyone I know who is pregnant didn't actually try and they suggest I quit trying and just"let it happen". It's hard to not want to try. We would love a baby and it broke my heart to see my husbands emotions during the miscarriage. Sometimes I blame myself. Ugh:/
Smp0428
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Good luck to you though btw (:
DreaminofCupcak
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Good luck

Smp0428
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Now I'm just confused! My normal period is generally 5-7 days with horrible cramps that make me vomit and generally pass out,out of weakness and exhaustion. But this period was only 3 days with barely any cramps. I had a minor infection (bacterial vaginosis) and was on antibiotics for a week. I ended my prescription 6/13. Could that affect my period? Was it even a period or bleeding from the infection, which is a symptom?..
Smp0428
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:54 AM
My period was 6-15. Since then I have had sex the 20th, 22nd, 25th and 27th. Later in the evening hours after intercourse on the 27th I had the smallest little three droplets of blood in my panties. Is it too soon for implantation?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)