Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So AF is going to show today...I feel her on her way and PT this AM was BFN!  I am still bummed and kinda shocked after such an amazing month that I am not pregnant but I have to trust that God has a better time in mind. So our plan the next few months Hubby and I are going to take TTC easy. We are going stress free and just gonna enjoy our time together etc. We have lots of stuff planned as a family over the next few months to keep us active and keep our mind off things. PLUS we are looking for a new house which is exciting (And yes scary at the same time) The only thing I will continue to do is use supplements to help regulate my cycle (Either Fertility Blend or FertilAid) and I will start back with exercise and weightwatchers full force (I slacked this past week...food helped me cope) So that is the plan. Thanks Ladies for your support and Good Luck Baby dust to all!!

FYI - I wont be on as much the next week or so as I cope with AF and not being preggo. Its just to hard to see all the BFPs knowing my body wont work much less get preggo. But Congrats to the BFP ladies, and hopefully the rest of the ladies waiting will get yours soon as well. 

hugs

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Replies (11-14):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Well I hope you soon get a bfp. Lol what you doing with all those opks? Haha

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL I dont know...I had a couple of drinks last night with Hubby LOL (which always raises my temps) But I started spotting last night and I have a flow this am!!) So I am definately out :) I am just so HAPPY to have this cycle over with!!

Quoting Seximama23:

Did your temp fall? Sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM

NOOOOOO!!!! I was sooooo hopeful for you and SO wanting to see your BFP!! That damn wich! I am going to continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts!! Best of luck the next few cycles. Perhaps "taking it easy" is just what your body needs to catch it!!   **hugs**

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Hugs & prayers.

Like you, I believe in God's perfect timing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say! BIG HUGS!!

Quoting Firemanswife723:

NOOOOOO!!!! I was sooooo hopeful for you and SO wanting to see your BFP!! That damn wich! I am going to continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts!! Best of luck the next few cycles. Perhaps "taking it easy" is just what your body needs to catch it!!   **hugs**

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)