SO and I aren't able to BD until tomorrow, my fertility tracker said I am not due to ovulate until Sunday. well I had mild cramping, sore boobs, and loss of appetite all day. a few moments ago I had a very noticeable amount of discharge slightly pink. SO my question is, do you think if I BD tomorrow do I still have a chance to catch the egg??? or more liikely have to wait til next cycle????
please no bashing, just very nervous about missing our chance this cycle.
on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:17 AM