Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I've only been tracking my period with this app for three months, but according to the app, my period is now seven days late. :)

June 5th note: Bad left sided pain. At the time, thought maybe it was ovulation, although that would have been really late. Now I'm thinking maybe it was implantation?
June 13th note: Negative pregnancy test. :(
June 14th note: Negative pregnancy test. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Replies (11-14):
KJ786
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM
That's too bad, and pretty scary to miss your period for so long and not know why. :( Hopefully, you will get a positive soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Did AF ever show her ugly face lol? I still havent started today makes it 23 days late i have a app called women Log and it says i would be starting my next cycle next thursday... I taken a blood test and hpts all were bfn i havent tested in a week i am just gonna wait and see if i start this month if not then something is not right with my goodies lol 

Quoting KJ786:

That's too bad, and pretty scary to miss your period for so long and not know why. :( Hopefully, you will get a positive soon!

KJ786
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Yup, I started yesterday... About nine days late. Started out as brown blood, but now it's red, like usual. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM

blank stareat least you started and can start again hate not having a period becuase dont know when i will be ovulating :(

Quoting KJ786:

Yup, I started yesterday... About nine days late. Started out as brown blood, but now it's red, like usual. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)