Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My 3 yr old prayed for a baby brother!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM
  • 1 Replies

I've been off BC for 9 mos now and thought I would be pregnant by now but it hasn't happened yet. We're being very patient and everything, my little boy Luke asked my husband and I to get on our knees a few mos ago and he led us in prayer for God to bless him with a baby brother. I couldn't help but cry afterward and since then, I have been praying myself whole-heartedly because after I got saved in 06 I really understood the meaning of true blessings and in Nov 07 started praying for my Luke everyday, then Feb 15 08, took my 1st pos pg test and had Luke Oct 29 08. Now, I'm hoping it will happen before Luke turns 5 which gives me around 20 mos but I know I can't put a time limit on getting pg, it will happen or it may not. I would love be pg again and make Luke a happy big brother, I just sometimes catch myself getting my hopes up each month to see if my cycle will start and when it does I'm let down. Anyone know this feeling?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I feel ya lady. My son just turned 4 and asked if we could move into a new home big enough to have a baby in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)