Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I want my body to work!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have had two periods that were very light and short since having my son almost 19 months ago.  When I got it back the first time I was so excited because we could start TTC.  It was due again 2 days ago and still hasn't shown and all BFNs.  All I can figure is it's gone away again (because I'm still BF).  I wish there was something I could take to encourage it to come back and make it more consistent.  I've never had to put much effort into TTC.  We decided to try and it happened within a month or two tops.  Now I can't even get a consistent cycle!  Ugh!

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dababiesdreams
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Because you are breastfeeding you cannot rely on a consistant cycle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imapepper
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I know, I waited nearly a year and a half to even get a period.  I just hoped that would mean they were back for good

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM

There are some things you can take to promote your period but it can effect milk production so you would have to decide what your willing to do. Read up on Vitex (and blends like Fertilaid, and fertility blend) I am sorry. I know how you feel. Hubby and I have been trying since our daughter was born. That was 2 yrs ago today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)