Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Lost Baby #2 last night...***UPDATE in RED***

Posted by   + Show Post

So I had went for an unexpected 9 week u/s & the Tech said baby was only measuring 7w so I went to the ER for a better u/s. got there they did a pelvic exam cervix still closed, no bleeding, & mild cramps. Then took me in for an u/s, baby measured at 8w5d & no heartbeat :(. I'm hoping to get in with my OB today & have my D&C tomorrow. Hubby & I plan to TTC as soon as we can, so I'll be back on everything & do the same thing we tried to get pregnant 1st month of TTC with this one. Yes I'm hurt, but I'm going to get past this...I have GOD on my side & he has a plan for me & my Family. I appreciate the support & words of encouragement, see you all really soon. Don't know when I'll have another CD1 but I'm hoping really soon ready to get back to having a good time.

***UPDATE***

My D&C is scheduled for tomorrow at 11AM. Going to post & update you all just as soon as I can, then I'll be leaving the group. I want to Thank You Ladies so much & I appreciate all the support. This pregnancy has been rough since we found out, but I think my Family will come out stronger knowing that we have GOD & each other.  Hubby & I will be trying just as soon as we get the ok from my OB :)

Lilypie
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
TTC2Long
by Gina on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM
(((HUGS))) But I'm impressed by your attitude toward it. Good job, girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM

hugsI am so sorry and sending tons of prayers your way.

Sarah_Moore
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Im so sorry, i haven't had to experience this so i dnt know what to say except I'm so sorry and hope you can try again soon. I seriously just want to cry for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Always_April
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Im soo sorry! keep ur head up like u are!

First_Time_TTC
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM
you are an inspiration with how you are handling this really tough point in your life. you are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your ttc journey!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM

UPDATED in Red

Lilypie
HisB0107
by Billine on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:42 PM

((hugs)) So sorry hun. 

Kennadismom
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Good luck momma :) so sorry for your loss :) prayers your way
SASSYSWEET08
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM

SORRY FOR YOUR LOST

MsWood729
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Thanks Ladies the support is very much appreciated =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)