Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question...

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM
  • 15 Replies

Does anybody remember from previous pregnancies, experiencing it now or just got a BFP and had the pain in your abdomen went you went pee? It does not really hurt but it kind of aches a little. I have been having a low back pain and some minor aches in my hips and abdomen for the last week but this is new.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RubyMom0526
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I knew right away with my second.  I pulled my round ligament that holds up my uterus when I was pregnant with my first.  That started hurting and I just assumed I was pregnant and I was.

Babybean90
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I have been having that round ligament type pain. It feels kind of like pinching right? This could be it!!!!! I cannot help but get excited. AF is not due until Saturday :(

kadiee
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I have just some strange feeling. It doesnt hurts like cramps but like faint cramps and dull back ache. I'm just guessing that it's from everything moving around in there.

Babybean90
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Have you had your BFP yet?

Quoting kadiee:

I have just some strange feeling. It doesnt hurts like cramps but like faint cramps and dull back ache. I'm just guessing that it's from everything moving around in there.

kadiee
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM

yeah I'm 6 weeks today.

Babybean90
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Did you keep feeling like AF was going to come any minute? It has been like this for about four days now. I usually don't get that feeling until like the day before I start and I NEVER have back pain.

Quoting kadiee:

yeah I'm 6 weeks today.

"We loved you all your life and will continue to love you for the rest of ours". R.I.P. Laurelai Antoinette Riely (Lost at 34 weeks gestation due to cord strangulation).

kelly617
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I just had my son 6 months ago and I remember pregnancy very clearly...it is a 9 month long constant cramp/ache
Every day was a new "what the hell" kind of pain...never super painful just things I never knew could hurt..did

kadiee
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Yes! That's exactly what it feels like. Honestly, I keep going to the bathroom just to "double check". It's still so hard to believe AF wont be back for another 9 months. lol (well hopefully if everything goes well)

beccarn09
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Is a dull back ache a sign of ovulation?

Babybean90
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I don't know...i know im not ovulating though lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured