Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do you talk about baby like we do??

Posted by   + Show Post
We have names already picked out so when we talk about our baby we say Isaiah(Zay actually) or Maleigha. And we talk about Zay all the time lol, pretty much daily! Just wondering if we are the only ones who talk about our baby like he/she already exists or if any of you all do it as well! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Replies (21-21):
MeganECox
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:24 AM
It's 1:20 here. Guess I should sleep.as well. I will invest in a bbt & attempt it one more time, lol.

Quoting bebe42081:

Well I highly suggest it!!! I learned a lot about my body by temping. I Had a hard time at the beginning of this cycle trying to find the perfect time to temp(bc of summer and me not working lol) and screwed everything up so decided to give it a rest this time. Now I wish I hadn't! I might start back tomorrow even though it's a little late in my cycle. I could possibly confirm O myself, if I do O!

Keep me updated on AF!! It will be exciting for you starting clomid! & for now I am off to bed, it's after 2 here lol. G'nite :)

Quoting MeganECox:

Amen to that! & it seems like when you're waiting to test af shows up on time but when you're waiting for AF she's fashionably late! Lol I'm sorry about your loss. :(

Idk what's going on. No I'm not tempting, my schedule is all over the place. With it being summer, & I work a full time job, I am never up at the same time. I think next cycle will be clomid & opks. If that doesn't help, I may start temping.

Quoting bebe42081:

It's the root of a plant that is supposed to help regulate your cycles and help with libido too. I was already O'ing and had a decent LP with B6 but still on the short side and no BFP despite perfect BD timing so I thought maybe I'm not O'ing strong enough or my eggs aren't mature enough. If no BFP this cycle DF is going for an SA. We are on cycle 10 with one loss and both of us are hurting for a baby! Which I know isn't long for some but it doesn't matter how long you've been trying every cycle is an eternity!!!

Maybe you did O earlier than usual? Are you temping? If not though I hope AF comes soon so you can get the show on the road!!

Quoting MeganECox:

Well fx for both of us! I seriously was worried I O'd around cd 10 because I started testing on cd 12 ( my average cycle since going off bc 3 months ago has been 32-36) & my lines were pretty dark but not + dark, & from there after practically disappeared. I have PCOS so its been very difficult for me. I've heard people talk about the maca, what is it exactly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)