Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I might ACTUALLY have some hope...(update)

Well when we hit the 5 year mark in August I officially gave up on getting pregnant...but now I am wondering, maybe baby? I got AF on June 30th, right on schedule but she only last 5 days and was SUPER light, she normally last 9 days and is SUPER heavy. I didnt think much of it except today I had a little bit of spotting but it went away, the left side of my face is COMPLETELY broken out, I am so tired lately, some nausea yet constantly starving, peeing constantly and slightly sore bb's. I am going to get a test tomorrow. Here's to hoping!

Well tested using a walmart 88 cent test, and saw a possible light line but I am going to wait a few days and test again. I think I will even make a dr's appt for a blood test.

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (21-23):
socalmommy123
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Bump for update! Good luck fx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy197
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM
My bobbs were so painfull 1week after o but no af arrieved in 26day:-(i hope you are lucky baby dust to you and others;-)

Quoting baby775:

hi  same boat ,2 years now and 2 miscarriages. dont want to get my hope up.im having sore boobs under arms light cramps and period is due in 1 weeks time,boobs been sore now for 3 1/2 weeks . can i be pregnant or is my mind playing tricks on me? or am i mistaken?or do i just want it so badly that my body is making it up?

does any one have ideas? would appreciate all the help

baby 47

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Amanda on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)