Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

very light af

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
Okay what causes light afs. I got mine sunday but light. Not heavy. Im confused what could b causeing it. Can i still get preggo. Also no more clomid for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I have read post where someone would have a very light af and sure enough she would be pregnant and there are others who just have a weird cycle that month. Just to ease your mind take a test. Better to know than to wonder. GL and tons of baby dust~

DeeVahDee
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM
I'm having it now for 4 days so far :( hope this atleast means bfp for us fx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
A light AF for me means a short luteal phase. Do you know how long yours is?

It is possible to bleed early on in a pregnancy and think its AF when it really isn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole4u28
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
I was 15dpo when it started. I mean it wasnt heavy at all to need a tampon at all i used ine just bc i went in the pool yesterday but nothing was hardly on tampon.
Do they give meds ti help with bleeding. I thought if u dont bleed alot the ur urtise wall is not thick for a baby to implant. This is nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:11 AM
That is usually the case, but normally it's because of a short luteal phase and 14-15 days is a perfect LP length! Sometimes AF can be funny though - like completely different than what we are used to and it doesn't mean a thing. Just a fluke of nature!

Quoting nicole4u28:

I was 15dpo when it started. I mean it wasnt heavy at all to need a tampon at all i used ine just bc i went in the pool yesterday but nothing was hardly on tampon.

Do they give meds ti help with bleeding. I thought if u dont bleed alot the ur urtise wall is not thick for a baby to implant. This is nuts

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole4u28
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Its been lile that for 6 month now ia this normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I had only spotting for AF this cycle that lasted six days and it was my first month on clomid. My doctor said I didn't ovulate and my hormones are all screwed up bc I had two positive OPKS last month but no ovulation. Whatever. I hope this cycle is better for both of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy090910
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I have been having that problem very light af with more spotting than anything .I tested on dg brand and no .gl to you

HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

hormones, stress, life changes...anything really..

LovingBaby31
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I didn't have an actual AF either just spotting last month.  My breast have been tender for the past few days & I have noticed today that unusual smells seem to make me nausea.  I had a pregnancy test on June 12th, at the doctors office and it came back negative but, the symptoms that I'm having seem to me think that I am now.  Is there a possibility that I am now and is it best to take a pregnancy test in the morning or in the evening.  Good Luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)