Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

could i get symptoms this early and still bfn??? maybe tmi

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
So I have been trcking my ovultion according to testing and chart I ovulted on Tuesday the 3rd.. I woke up at 3 this morning with really bad cramps.. I am pooping litterally water and am very nauseous. I am also very gassy I took a frer and got a bfn .. is it possible scince I am only 2dpo to have symptoms and still get a bfn??

Has anyone had this before

Thank you for any advice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LeeAnnMcKinney
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM

2 DPO is why to early to get a BFP. I would wait til at least you are 8 DPO to test again some women will get their BFP then. However, it is not a lot of women. So you may want to wait til 13 DPO or wait til you are late.

noey31308
by Noelle on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM
My thing is it even possible to feel symptoms already?

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

2 DPO is why to early to get a BFP. I would wait til at least you are 8 DPO to test again some women will get their BFP then. However, it is not a lot of women. So you may want to wait til 13 DPO or wait til you are late.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeAnnMcKinney
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM

No it is still way to early to have anything yet. More than likely even if you did get the egg it has not even implanted yet. Implantion will usually happen any where from 3 to 8 days. It could be even longer.

Quoting noey31308:

My thing is it even possible to feel symptoms already?

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

noey31308
by Noelle on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Ok thnks I guess I caught a bugg then tank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Sounds like you caught a bug. There is no way you would have pg symptoms this early and watery poop is not a pg symptom. That's a you ate something bad symptom.

Lohasbabyfever
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Yeah, I think it's too early to have symptoms from a BFP but you could be having symptoms from changing hormones. Good luck & baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)