Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not 21 DPO like I thought :( UPDATE IN BLUE CHART... UGH :/

Posted by   + Show Post

Ugh I'm so upset I got stark white bfn where is af then and my temps are high wtf????

UPDATE:I'm soooo pissed off the nurse just called and said my dr wants me to go on prometrium to start my period and once it starts stop taking it. WTF I'm soooo f****** pissed. I wanted them to do a blood pregnancy test wtf I'm so mad it's not even funny. WTFFFFFF!!!! UGHHHH What if I'm pregnant and its just not showing up on the test. I'm super pissed...

UPDATE:Well apparently I didn't even ovulate wtf!!! All my charts yesterday said I was pregnant FF and TCOYF and then this morning when I put in my temp it says I didn't even ovulate so I'm definitely not prego so annoying. Anyways, I'm going to focus on eating healthier and gain some weight I only weigh 92 and I'm 4'11" I'm just gonna have that be my main focus right now. Here's my charts though :/ Sucks :(

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
TTC1990
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I updated my post in red

Quoting TristinRyder:

Mine either....I have had three children and gotten BFP early with all three.  If you are pregnant this is your first pregnancy and it could just be the fact you are one of the few women who don't get a BFP until you are way way way late!

TTC1990

I updated my post in red

Quoting mommyto72012:

i didnt get one of my bfp until 21 dpo

TTC1990

I updated my post in red

Quoting lillybug222:

And, have you tried any other tests? I would.

TTC1990
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I updated my post in red

Quoting kelly617:

okay this might be a dumb question but have you ever been pregnant or gotten a BFP before?

The only reason I ask is because if you haven't...maybe you're one of the few ladies that doesn't get a BFP on a home pregnancy test until you're further along...or maybe you don't even drop HCG into your urine? Its rare but it happens

But your chart does say you're preggers....I mean it is literally one of  the best charts I've seen..you have the  slight drop before O then the temp spike to confirm it...then  you have an implantation dip...and then it goes back up above cover line.
GOOD LUCK! Think happy thoughts!!

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting piinkmarbles33:

In the same exact boat. Got a BFN this morning.

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting junebutterfly:

Looks like a pregnancy chart to me! Good luck!!!

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Your chart looks great!  What kind of test did you use?  Maybe call your doctor and see if you can get a blood test.  Good luck!

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting lillybug222:

With my first I had a negative HPT & positive bloodwork, but I wasn't quite as late as you are.

Bump for update!

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting mama2gg:

I agree chart looks great maybe your a late hpt tester fx for you

TTC1990

i updated my post in red

Quoting steph.sublette:

Hopefully she (af)  took a vacation to china ..for 9 months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured