Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

need advise.. PIC in reply

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 22 Replies
So my husband and were TTC a few months ago but my best friend lost her 4 month old to SIDS and I thought me announcing a pregnancy might just be too much for her to handle so we took a lil break so I could focus on helping her cope. Now my other BF has been TTC and just found out she has endometriosis and might not be able to and is devastated. Well.... I've been feeling really tired lately but I blamed on just coming home from a week vacation with the family and getting what I thought was food poisoning. I decided to take a test, AF isn't due until Tuesday but I think its BFP!!! **Silently excited** lol I want to show you gals a picture, gotta figure how to from mobile, but if it is... How do I handle telling two BF who are heartbroken that I'm pregnant??? :( so torn with emotions... help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
autum713
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
It was nice of u to put ur friend first but don't keep ur joy to urself becuz of thing out of ur control. Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I.R.Rachel
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I think they will both be happy for you and hubby even through their loss/heartbreak. I have a few friends in the same situation and because their friendship is so strong, the ones who struggle with TTC dote on the one(s) who are pregnant. Just be let them be the firsts to know. Break it to them softly. Good Luck and fingers crossed, Congrats. 

mommymary6507
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM

With how I had to post a pic from mobile I sent the picture to my email, it had a link I copied to my emial and it automatically sent to my Mobile album on cafemom.

ProudMama326
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Pic

I just don't want to hurt two gals who have been through so much with TTC and loss. I may be over reacting for nothing lol gonna try to load a pic, let me know what y'all think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I would approach them cautiously and tell them. So sorry to hear about your friends. I couldn't imagine losing my children. My worst fear.

mommymary6507
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I see a second line clear as day! Congrats :) As with telling your friends..I really don't know. That's in a tough position to be in.

Quoting ProudMama326:

Pic

I just don't want to hurt two gals who have been through so much with TTC and loss. I may be over reacting for nothing lol gonna try to load a pic, let me know what y'all think.

ProudMama326
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Mine too :( They found an anyerism (sp?) In her brain so fear of her dying in labor they took her soon amost 2 months early. Everything was fine and was tiny but healthy. He just stopped breathing while taking a nap one day. He was like a nephew to me so it was a very sad day for everyone :'( and due to her medical condition she can no longer TTC she had 2 miscarriages before concieving last time :( Sounds like a horrible Lifetime special doesn't it? :( bless her heart. And my other friend went to doc yesterday all excited just knew she was PG since she took the Mirena out 3 months ago and they told she might never become PG. Ugh I feel so bad for both of them. But nothing I can do and if I am preggo I have no idea how I will tell them. I haven't showed my DH yet.. I came u gals first! Lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
It's a BFP they should be happy for u...I had 2 miscarriage last year then 3 of my friends found out that they were pregnant and shoved it in my face...it would have been nice if they approached me slowly and told me instead of shoving it in my face. Just tell them that u have something to tell them but dont want to Hurt them and tell them and they should be happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama326
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
OMG!! Y'all really see that second line!!!? :) part of me is so very is excited I'm crying! Lol I can't believe it happen when we had taken a break. Just God's plan I guess :) now I have to tell DH.. should I wait a few days to get a darker second line before I tell him? Bless his heart I've had him looking at a second line that wasn't there so many times lol he might think I'm crazy! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjames004
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I see two lines. .....congrads is an order lol......it seems as if you are a grate friend so I think in time your friends are gonna be happy for you but enjoy pregnancy..lots of baby dust
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)