Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BLAH!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM
  • 15 Replies

I need a fast forward button

Af should arrive tomorrow or Sunday. I took my last dose of prometrium today! I can already feel the witch on the way. I am bloated, gassy, crampy, having O like pains in my ovaries, and I have been moody today! Grrr why can't I just fast forward past AF. The next week is gonna be a miserable one!!!

Any one else gonna be on CD 1 in the next day or two?

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bookworm97
by Kelly on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I'm CD1 today. :-( 

AdamsWife16
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Me.  I'm waiting on Af to show her ugly face.  I wish she's hurry up and get here so she'll leave faster and we can try again this month.

ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM

ditto... grrrr

Quoting AdamsWife16:

Me.  I'm waiting on Af to show her ugly face.  I wish she's hurry up and get here so she'll leave faster and we can try again this month.

Lilypie - (eYA6)
Baby blessings & BFP prayers to all TTC!!
Lilypie - (zzRY)

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I am right there ladies. I stopped my progesterone Friday so I expected to be spotting by now. Not sure what that means....Grrr!!

jcampbell288
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Me too. I took my last BC pill last night. I always spot the night i take the last one, and I didnt last night. and she isnt here yet. I have also had HORRIBLE pms this week, like insane carb cravings, bloating, retaining water, and i just feel heavy, and I usually dont have any of it. not sure whats goin on?

Quoting NoraDun:

I am right there ladies. I stopped my progesterone Friday so I expected to be spotting by now. Not sure what that means....Grrr!!

amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Last time I took it,... it took two weeks for it to start my period. My doctor wasn't too happy about that. :( But he wasn't happy about much at my last appointment. 

Hopefully she comes soon and is an easy one!

Quoting NoraDun:

www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleeyetter *Decide* *Commit* *Succeed* 

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
No, I have a week to go, next monday she should arrive..... In my minds eye I picture her driving her little shiny red vw bug, hair in a tight prissy bun, half glasses, red lipstick, red dress, and when she arrives she lets the hair down and laughs maniacally.... I need help lol
hugs, the bloating and cramps are the worst, I found that rubbing clove oil mixed with coconut oil over my parts that hurt makes it ease up a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aly1987
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM
A fast foward button would be nice. I think we'd all like to have one..lol. Im right there with you. Af should be here no later than the 18th. Gl ladies.

What are u going to try next cyc to increase ur chances?

Quoting NoraDun:

I need a fast forward button

Af should arrive tomorrow or Sunday. I took my last dose of prometrium today! I can already feel the witch on the way. I am bloated, gassy, crampy, having O like pains in my ovaries, and I have been moody today! Grrr why can't I just fast forward past AF. The next week is gonna be a miserable one!!!

Any one else gonna be on CD 1 in the next day or two?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Im waiting for AF she will be here tomorrow at her regular time and place. lol

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I actually started spotting yesterday after I made the post. And today AF IS FULL BLOWN. and I am miserable! Ughhh. I have noticed my periods brought on by progesterone are WAY heavier and longer then my natural periods. Wish my body would just work!!

Quoting amy31308:

Last time I took it,... it took two weeks for it to start my period. My doctor wasn't too happy about that. :( But he wasn't happy about much at my last appointment. 

Hopefully she comes soon and is an easy one!

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN