Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

charters please look

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 24 Replies

this cycle ive been charting and have gotten really low temps and today and yestaurday have gotten creamy..(not eggwhite like usual..) ewcm off and on. im so confused..usually my temps are higher like 98.4 and stuff.

any thoughts??

lucky to have the best husband in the world

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Well the "temp" of the temps don't matter unless you fall under 96's that can show thyroid issues

As far as your chart it looks like af is coming IF SHE DOES that means your lp is only 7-8 days way to short to get pregnant BUT they do have meds to help with that

But with that said your temps are all over the place are you temping vag or oral ? You may be a mouth breather and cause lower temps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM

no i know af is not starting right now ive been able to tell when it comes.my lp.is around 11-12 days..normally i have lot higher temps than that..im just worried that i didnt O.

I have been getting not that good of sleep some nights, and have had the ac on in our bedroom some nights....

Quoting mama2gg:

Well the "temp" of the temps don't matter unless you fall under 96's that can show thyroid issues

As far as your chart it looks like af is coming IF SHE DOES that means your lp is only 7-8 days way to short to get pregnant BUT they do have meds to help with that

But with that said your temps are all over the place are you temping vag or oral ? You may be a mouth breather and cause lower temps

autum713
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM
I agree with pp but im no pro by any means
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Personally I would say you didn't O but if you have a 11lp that is really short

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

no i know af is not starting right now ive been able to tell when it comes.my lp.is around 11-12 days..normally i have lot higher temps than that..im just worried that i didnt O.

I have been getting not that good of sleep some nights, and have had the ac on in our bedroom some nights....

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM

ya i dont think i did either, i was taking vitamin b complex and since then my cycle has went from predictible all around to horrible, no ewcm, no o'ing..or O'ing really really late. so i wont start af then if i didnt O right? how do i know if I O'd or not?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

mama2gg
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:14 PM
No you will still start af just not at your normal time if you didn't o more then likely if you didn't it will be a long cycle :)

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

ya i dont think i did either, i was taking vitamin b complex and since then my cycle has went from predictible all around to horrible, no ewcm, no o'ing..or O'ing really really late. so i wont start af then if i didnt O right? how do i know if I O'd or not?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM

okay so if i start it this sunday, on time than that means I O'd, and if its pushed back then i most likely didnt O?

have you heard of vitamin B doing this to someones cycles?

Quoting mama2gg:

No you will still start af just not at your normal time if you didn't o more then likely if you didn't it will be a long cycle :)

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

mama2gg
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:42 PM

no...af cant tell you if you oed or not 1,000s of women have a normal cycle and never o.... stress can cause you to not o, ive never heard a NORMAL dose of b bothering oing or af

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

okay so if i start it this sunday, on time than that means I O'd, and if its pushed back then i most likely didnt O?

have you heard of vitamin B doing this to someones cycles?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Quoting mama2gg:

aussiechic
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM

if you take away the crosshairs.... and look at the chart from a distance.... there isn't a clear thermal shift.  It looks annovulatory.  :/  Do you ahve other charts to compare to?  Where you do have a clear and sustained thermal shift?  Things like low progesterone can effect your temps after O as well.  Mine was low and my post O temps were normally 98.6.  But the cycle i had the low progesterone it was only 98.0.  I ended up being pregnant and had to get supplements to not lose the baby. :/  FX mama!!!

fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:57 PM

this is pretty much what it usually looks like. soon as i started taking vitamin b complex is when my goobers of ewcm went away and my cycles got so confusing..before it was pretty easy to know when I o'd

Quoting aussiechic:

if you take away the crosshairs.... and look at the chart from a distance.... there isn't a clear thermal shift.  It looks annovulatory.  :/  Do you ahve other charts to compare to?  Where you do have a clear and sustained thermal shift?  Things like low progesterone can effect your temps after O as well.  Mine was low and my post O temps were normally 98.6.  But the cycle i had the low progesterone it was only 98.0.  I ended up being pregnant and had to get supplements to not lose the baby. :/  FX mama!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)