Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I think I can I think I can!!!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
Okay ladies my one website is saying I am about 10 dpo, and I am so tempted to test!! I had a pregnancy dream last night, and it was such a happy dream.. I could actually see the BPF as clear as day!! Then went through the whole motions of telling our family :) I mean the whole night I dreamed this!! Then this morning I woke up sad to realize that it was all of course a damn dream :( I also been having slight cramping could be AF about to show her face but it's not due to next week.. I said I would wait until AF was a no show before testing!! I know I can wait!! Anyone else about 10dpo? I need everyone to tell me it's AF coming :)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsWhite101610
Feeling productive today! Time to get back to my list of things to do though
Yesterday at 1:49 PM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:26 AM
If you're ttc why do you want Af? I was a 28 day cycle before I stopped bc. Now the doctor thinks I may be changing the amour of days. So idk when I'm really due...28 days was Monday but nothing yet. Last month was 33 days so I'm waiting till Saturday (day 33 of this cycle) to see if Af comes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Quoting MrsWhite101610:

If you're ttc why do you want Af? I was a 28 day cycle before I stopped bc. Now the doctor thinks I may be changing the amour of days. So idk when I'm really due...28 days was Monday but nothing yet. Last month was 33 days so I'm waiting till Saturday (day 33 of this cycle) to see if Af comes

Your cycle sounds like my cycle.. It's so off!! I can't stand it .. I go to different sites, and try to get my actual O date.. i would prob have to BD every other day to hit it!! I was saying that because I have been ttc for about four months, and I don't want every little symtom to get me excited only for a let down when AF comes!!
MrsWhite101610
Feeling productive today! Time to get back to my list of things to do though
Yesterday at 1:49 PM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I've been trying since Jan 1st

Quoting Camsmommy12:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Your cycle sounds like my cycle.. It's so off!! I can't stand it .. I go to different sites, and try to get my actual O date.. i would prob have to BD every other day to hit it!! I was saying that because I have been ttc for about four months, and I don't want every little symtom to get me excited only for a let down when AF comes!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I always cramp early shortly after O with my pregnancies. Maybe it's not AF. ;) 

X.Rukia.X
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I don't think she WANTS af to come but she wants us to tell her that so she doesn't test to early and get a false negative IF she is pregnant.  She is trying to refrain from testing.

I would wait until you are at least 12 dop =)

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

RubyMom0526
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I'm with you.  I'm 9dpo. I had a great dream just like your last night!!

I want to test so bad.  My AF is suppose to come starting on Sunday (CD29-CD39)

We can wait together

Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Quoting X.Rukia.X:

You hit the nail on the head!!! I dont want to test early, and I dont want let down!! The first two months were the worst! I was so sad cause I didn't know that we wouldnt get pregnant right away! Here we are 4 months later, babies around us, everyone we know pregnant!! So yes I am glad you can relate to me :) :)
sissy852
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:28 AM
i cramped a week before my period and wound up being prego. So it could be that way with you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcampbell288
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

This is our first month TTC!!! AF showed last night so I am at the begining. Hope u get ur BFP.. good luck!!

Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Quoting sissy852:

i cramped a week before my period and wound up being prego. So it could be that way with you

I would only be super blessed, and Lucky to be preggo's... I would go nuts, be soooooo happy,,, I am having some cramping, and gas pains.. along with back pain .... It's so hard to tell the difference between AF and being Preggo's .. With my DS who is 6 now.. I had no signs, symptoms, morning sickness, NOTHING.. I wasn't paying that much attention to anything either!! I hope everyone gets there BFP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)