Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
Hey ladies Im 9 weeks pregnant and would love to have a baby girl. Of course if its a boy Im gonna love it too. As long as my baby comes happy mommy is happy! Now I've been searching and they say that if you're having morning sickness, crave sweet things its a girl. Im totally the opposite no ms for me and I've been craving salty things. Humm dont know but what about you? And do you thing that is a myth or true?
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Replies (61-67):
emilymamae
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Wow that one I didn't know. Humm so maybe there is a boy coming your way:)

Quoting hkcason:

I read somewhere that if ur clumsy its a boy, I've fallen 5 times in 4 weeks! Gotta be a tough little guy! :) I'll b 9 weeks tomorrow.

Mom2Just1
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM
All wives tales were wrong for me, intelligender, Chinese gender, etc. I should have 2 girls by that thing. We have a son and having another boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohbamitsans
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I'm almost nineteen weeks still throw up everyday and crave salty sour things and I'm having a girl. Its myths lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Still waiting to see what the needle and hair strand say!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilymamae
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG Im so sorry. I forgot to say that I couldnt find a needle anywhereeee just because I needed it. Cause when I dont I always see one. If I cant find it I'll buy one and then let you know. Sorry to keep you waiting!!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Still waiting to see what the needle and hair strand say!!!

HisB0107
by Billine on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I didn't crave certain things other than steak...but i was anemic, so that explains that craving, lol. But when I was pregnant with DD... I was SUPER sick. This time (which it's a boy btw) I've only thrown up three times and all three times was food not agreeing, it wasn't nausea leading to throwing up. GL hun.

I also had the "gut" feeling it was a girl...and was right. This time I was right about having a boy as well :)

hkcason
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I hadn't either til I was searching 4 gender reveal party ideas. I know that's what hubby is hoping 4!

Quoting emilymamae:

Wow that one I didn't know. Humm so maybe there is a boy coming your way:)

Quoting hkcason:

I read somewhere that if ur clumsy its a boy, I've fallen 5 times in 4 weeks! Gotta be a tough little guy! :) I'll b 9 weeks tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN