Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (Off Topic)

Posted by   + Show Post

I am watching this show right now and I cannot believe that girl's don't know they were pregnant that far along to the point of going into labor! LOL!

I guess it could be true, anyone on here experience anything like this before or know someone?

"We loved you all your life and will continue to love you for the rest of ours". R.I.P. Laurelai Antoinette Riely (Lost at 34 weeks gestation due to cord strangulation).

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM
My aunt didn't kno til she was 5 months with my cousin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Alysha on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

When I was 12 I went to a sleep over.  Came home (I lived with my Gram) and didnt feel good from the chemicals in the hot tub so I took a nap.  It was my uncles birthday so they were over when my aunt came and woke me up.  Told me that my mom was in the hospital and they wanted me to come with them to meet my new sister. UUUUH WTF I knew I didnt feel well but hallucinations!  NOPE she really had a baby while I was at a sleep over.  And thats the story of my sister Gwen.

JDM31707
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM
A friend of mine had a baby last October in her bathroom. Didn't know she was pregnant. She's thin and never showed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Alysha on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM

HA!  When I was told the STORY of what happened while I was gone and being pregnant I was like are you serious.  Some times I wonder if she knew and SAID she didnt know because we lived with my gram the father was/is a deadbeat and my mom makes me sick.   ANYWAY.  She said her stomach hurt and it had for a while.  Then she thought she had to go poo so she sat on the potty.  It got to the point she thought she was super constipated and went to the er for laxitives or see what they would do.  They gave her laxitives and sent her home, said she was constipated and to drink lots of water juice and to walk around.  SO she did. Waited a while went back said no something is wrong and they did a urine test showed she was preggers. They checked her and she was in labor.  :/  The rest is history.  I was so mad, I was supposed to be an only child.  I still wish I was.  I wish my mom left me with my Gram and never came back.  Now my mom is ruining my sister and I can only watch.  *SIGH*

Quoting Babybean90:

Well, I can understand not showing because I generally don't even begin showing until 6 months but I think what gets me suspicious the most is them not feeling the baby. It could be that they feel it but think it is just gas! lol

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
mommymary6507
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I have heard of people going through this too. All my pregnancies were so obvious lol.

crazynlove78
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM
My cousin didn't have a clue she was prego till she gave birth in the back of the ambulance lol she'd been taking diet pills & the Dr was doing PG test every month & all negatives. then she said she asked him why it felt something was kicking her. he said it was just muscle spasms due to her working out so much.
needless to say one night she doubled over in pain & couldn't walk. the ambulance came & thought it was appendicitis being her mom told them there was no way she was pregnant being every test was -
well around 5 minutes later out popped the baby lol
thankfully no damage from the diet pills or extreme exercising. :)
guess its possible.
With my two oldest I didn't show just looked fat. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I was 17 wks when I found out. Had my MIL not made me go I would of never known. Same with my second. I just happened to take a test to start back on fertility drugs and it was positive. Dr thought based on my LMP I was about 8 mns But come to find out I was only like 8 wks. I had NO symptoms with my second so I would of totally gone 9 mns without knowing LOL. I dont have regular periods, and I dont show until the very very end, and really that was only with my 3rd 

KatherynsMommy
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
My friend took several hpts for months and all negative. She went to the doc and he told her he estimated she was 20 weeks and to come back the next week for a gender scan. The next week she went into labor. The baby was full term! Even docs get it wrong sometimes. Another friend had severe stomach pain and went into the er. She ended up being 30 weeks pregnant and her baby was in the NICU. They both didn't experience symptoms or weight gain. One was 19 and the other was 28.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brenda570
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

lol but somtyms u do have a this movements in ur stamach n wen u going to check it only gas ...... i wouldnt real want to be like that cos i real want to get preg

dababiesdreams
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
The Stir has a story of a lady who's not known TWICE.

The ones that get me on that show is the twins...the don't know they are pregnant with 2 babies. How is that possible?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured