Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
Over everyone getting bfps. I am so happy u girls r n it hurts BC it's taking so long for me. Only 8 months but Ita like clomid ain't working. So off to have hsg done in August of not pg. This cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Clomid didn't work for me either, but hang I'm there, there's lots you can still try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaliary
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM

*hugs* sorry mama. Baby dust for next month! Maybe it'll add up and work. :/ 

Trying to Conceive Ticker

baby

terpmama
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peke3024
by Valerie ♥ on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM

aww girl dont cry i know exactly how you feel i have been trying for 3 years and nothing i started clomid this month i still havent ovulated and i am on cd 24 i dont even know if i am gonna ovulate late or what i have been testing since cd 9 i hope im not doing something wrong

nicole4u28
by Nicole on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Werid Laying in bed n got bad after cramps on left side n boobs hurt that I can't lay on belly ...hmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM
It's been four months and I already ordered a sperm count test for him ... So I don't know what we would do if it was 8 months into it.. i would be nuts.. but just relax, and keep going to the doctor, and following instructions!!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I know its hard sweetie. My experience with clomid is not great! I was on it for about 2 yrs or so and never Od on the stuff. My doctor now is trying to push me to try it again but with another druge whose name ecapes me at the moment (CRAP!!) LOL But he told me that clomid worked better if combined with this drug. Maybe you can ask your Dr. 

Needless to say we have decided to go a more natural route with supplements and prayer. I am not fond of the meds like clomid. But after 2 yrs of TTC its hard to say no LOL. Anyway I wish you the best and I hope you get your BFP soon!

amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured