Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

11 dpo chart- temp rise again whoo hoo

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Figured I might as well post it since I've posted it every day for like the past week. :-p

Praying for good things!! And what does stats mean? It has the 5, 4, 3 towards the bottom?

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Aldinea13
by Jaime on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the countdown is for when they want you to test. It will count down to "T" which is testing day. 

Rachelz123
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Looking good!! Yeah the countdown is for when you can test. I can't wait to find out if you get your BFP this cycle. Everything is lookin good for you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Ahhhh thank you!! I just hope I get my BFP tomorrow because I"m going to be soo let down if I don't get it. I looked through FF charts and most people got their bfp 2 days after the dip. This will be the longest day ever.

Quoting Rachelz123:

Looking good!! Yeah the countdown is for when you can test. I can't wait to find out if you get your BFP this cycle. Everything is lookin good for you!!

Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope u get ur bfp, I have a good feeling u will see those two pink lines this month, I can't wait to find out best of luck and lots of baby dust to u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Thank you.. it's so nice to know I have people wanting this for me too! :) 

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

I hope u get ur bfp, I have a good feeling u will see those two pink lines this month, I can't wait to find out best of luck and lots of baby dust to u

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I was on progesterone, so my temps aren't exactly reliable...but at 11DPO I had a crazy faint line. I had my labs drawn.

I really want you to get a dollar store test or .88 walmart test! I could see my super faint line on them best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Looks good!

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM

BFP All the way girl!!! I am sooo rooting for you!!

Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Your very welcome, oh yeah i hope u get it :-), I'm always here cheering everyone on :-)

Quoting amy31308:

Thank you.. it's so nice to know I have people wanting this for me too! :) 

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)