Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What are you feeling?! Your symptom/vent post..or whatever you need to get out! =)

Good Morning ladies! Thought I'd check in and see where everyone is at in their cyles! And see if anyone is having any symptoms that you're hoping is promising! =) I am 5dpo and have been doing a little research of ladies who have had symptoms from now on; that were actual symptoms (meaning they got BFP's)

So ladies~Share what You're feeling!! =)

**Well now I am 8dpo! I'm getting there! lol I'm feeling a dull ache/twinge off and on in my lower abdominal area this morning. But nothing like it was 2 days ago! I swore it was AF! And the last two days I've been beat and exhausted by 6 or 7 and in bed between 9:30 and 10 which is not like me. I can usually stay up till 11 or 12, but the last couple nights I can't keep my eyes open! My breasts feel fuller/heavier. I know all of this can be AF related, but just thought I'd share that's what I'm feeling right now! Baby dust to all!!! =)

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
mommyk6
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

ugh So I am 9dpo and I am totally loosing hope already, even thought we BD on O day and 2 days before! I lost controll and POAS this morning and it was a BFN. I feel absolutly normal except I have had a sore throat since Saturday today it just feels like something is cought in my throat, 2 days, 7dpo, ago I had small cramps for about an hour and today my lower back is bothering me. I am driving myself craxzy. Trying to wait till 12dpo to test again but I'm sure I'll test before then.

marine_wife1981
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I was suppose to take birth control for a few months to regulate my period....I have been on it for 1 month but Im not able to get my refill right away....my period use to be like 3 weeks long before the BC but the 1st month cut down to 1 week...what are my chances of ovulating???..because I'm not takin the BC right now will I ovulate on time??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebug25
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hi everyone. I have been feeling the nausea, vomiting a little, and alot of other symptoms but I don't know what's going on. I know this is off topic but I need to get this out and I'd love it if someone could help. Last month I went to the dr. and she did a pt and the nurse that did it came in and said that it was neg so far and left. The dr didn't do any blood work to test for preg. I had a period this month but it was the normal flow and it only lasted two days. I didn't have the usual cramps and hardly no blood clots. My grandmother keeps insisting that I'm pregnant even after I told her my period was on. The last time that she said that was in 2006 and I later found out that I was pregnant. I don't know what to do. Sorry it was so long but I had to get this out.

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I'm 6DPO & have been cramping off & on since 4DPO
Haydensmommy261
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I'm 6 dpo. Period should start Aug. 2 nd I have really short cycles. Current symptoms are constipation, painful nips, and dizziness. I know these are probably all in my head but here's to wishful thinking. Baby dust to all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Wow!! Are you able to go back and get another blood test to be sure? How go the ER? Do you feel pregnant or have symptoms?! Best of luck to you hun!!

Quoting Lovebug25:

Hi everyone. I have been feeling the nausea, vomiting a little, and alot of other symptoms but I don't know what's going on. I know this is off topic but I need to get this out and I'd love it if someone could help. Last month I went to the dr. and she did a pt and the nurse that did it came in and said that it was neg so far and left. The dr didn't do any blood work to test for preg. I had a period this month but it was the normal flow and it only lasted two days. I didn't have the usual cramps and hardly no blood clots. My grandmother keeps insisting that I'm pregnant even after I told her my period was on. The last time that she said that was in 2006 and I later found out that I was pregnant. I don't know what to do. Sorry it was so long but I had to get this out.

Firemanswife723
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Good luck to all of you ladies!!! =)

baby dust

akevangelista
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 10DPO i took a hpt this morning and came out negative. I'm feeling really sad, but i don't want to give up my period doesn't come till monday! Symptoms, feeling tired, frequent urination seems like every 5-10 mins, and backache. Not alot of symptoms but that's how it was with my first pregnancy. 

Bero2007
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I'm also 5DPO and swear I'm having every symptom in the book. I know it's just from the strong dose of clomid but its hard to ignore! I need a reality check! it's waaaay too soon for real symptoms yet

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on cd 10, but my cycle is all over the place. I have an appt August 14th:) I desperately want a baby:( Some days it is hard to see the bfps, but I'm happy for the ladies who get them:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)