Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How long does it take you to "Get over it"

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I found out our IUI didn't work (officially) Wednesday last week, so it has been a week. I SWORE I was pregnant, even had tests that looked positive. I was so excited that it made "getting over" this very hard. I can't bring myself to even think about TTC again right now. I feel like I lost a baby even though I wasn't pregnant. 

This was our first IUI :(

Cloth diapering, Co-sleeping, Toddler wearing, breastfeeding advocate, ERFing, attachment parenting, home schooling, hippie at heart!
 TTC a 2013 Baby!!!!!!
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. (((hugs))) Some cycles are just harder.  I usually get over it within a day or two.  But my cycle in June, it really took me a couple weeks to get over it.  I had to stop posting here for a while, I usually don't.

Be gentle with yourself.  Take a cycle off if you need to.  Find something else to focus on.

Latvia
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm very sorry :( it's not easy, i just when through m/c and i had to take time to coupe, accept and find enough positive energy to keep on going! it's all about belief that it WILL happen for me!

good luck and (((hugs)))

ashleybgarcia
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I tried back to back months December & January. It took me from January to June to want to try again. Now, I'm just saving up the money for ivf. I just look at it as my only option.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)