Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Sooo many BFP's......

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

Here's hoping some of their baby dust flies off on to us!! =) Just wanted to give a HUGE congrats to all of you ladies!! Wishing you all H&H pregnancies and little ones!!

So, where's everyone else at? I'm 6dpo now. Woke up (tmi) super gassy, lol and not feeling my usual cup of coffee. I drank half and that's all I could stomach! Not reading much into things yet. Sometimes I go thru spurts of being sick feeling in the morning, but it usually happens closer to AF. Here's hoping she isn't showing her crack head face early!!!

baby dust  To All!!!

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
15Dpo, sore tatas, morning nausea for the last ten days, been testing since 9dpo, all negative, didnt test this.morning because my temp went down, throwing in the towel at this point, nothing to do except try again next month and I dont even feel like trying lol company will most likely be here over my fertile time soooooo.....I really wish dh hadnt spent the money on hpt, I could have gotten a mani pedi instead, at least I would be looking at pretty nails instead of ugly bfn, but he is so excied and anxious, blah, whatever, lol. I just want a gallon of chocolate ice cream a huge bottle of wine and some sourdough pretzels.... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Latvia
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

still waiting for my AF to show since my m/c... i'm hoping to get it around Aug 12 :) Then i'll be back in a game!!!

good luck and baby dust!

Firemanswife723
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

lmao Aww, I'm so sorry hun!! Let me know when you'll have those snacks and wine out, I'll be right over!!!! haha

Quoting eesmommy:

15Dpo, sore tatas, morning nausea for the last ten days, been testing since 9dpo, all negative, didnt test this.morning because my temp went down, throwing in the towel at this point, nothing to do except try again next month and I dont even feel like trying lol company will most likely be here over my fertile time soooooo.....I really wish dh hadnt spent the money on hpt, I could have gotten a mani pedi instead, at least I would be looking at pretty nails instead of ugly bfn, but he is so excied and anxious, blah, whatever, lol. I just want a gallon of chocolate ice cream a huge bottle of wine and some sourdough pretzels.... lol

Byrd15
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

awwww!

CD 7 for me, lol

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM
The bad part is, I have none of those lol dh is picking them up on his way home around 6..... all I have is apple pie and soft prezels lol and they arent gonna cut it lol

Quoting Firemanswife723:

lmao Aww, I'm so sorry hun!! Let me know when you'll have those snacks and wine out, I'll be right over!!!! haha

Quoting eesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Apparently I'm 10 dpo now since FF changed my O date and I really feel out now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kennadismom
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Still haven't o'd. Based on calendar supposed to o Friday. Been bding since last Wednesday! Send some baby dust my way that I can catch the eggie!!!
Firemanswife723
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Boooo!!!!! Sorry that happened!! :(

Quoting amy31308:

Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:56 AM

3 DPO here although I don't agree with FF I think I am 2 dpo.

When do you plan on testing?  Lots of Baby Dust!!!

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

10DPO is stil kinda early for lots of ladies to get there BFP... Hang in there, say positive!!!

Stick baby stick!!!

Quoting amy31308:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)