Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TMI maybe..but what kind of CM is this? (pic included)

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 10 Replies

I kinda gave up this month on tracking anything but its been about 2nd a half 3 weeks since AF..cycles are usually 28-29 days..plus i have medium cramping on my right side..

Me and SO bd everyother day sometimes twice a day

any ideas?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Honestly that looks like semen. Kinda cloudy and stretchy but not as thick, shiny and stretchy as EWCM. If you bed that often its more then likely thats all you ever see when checking CM. 

autum713
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM
It is my understanding that semen will not stretch like ewcm. It will break when stretched...is that not correct?

Quoting NoraDun:

Honestly that looks like semen. Kinda cloudy and stretchy but not as thick, shiny and stretchy as EWCM. If you bed that often its more then likely thats all you ever see when checking CM. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM
It looks like EWCM to me and by the length of your cycle id say that's appropriate cm

Quoting cece0610:

I kinda gave up this month on tracking anything but its been about 2nd a half 3 weeks since AF..cycles are usually 28-29 days..plus i have medium cramping on my right side..

Me and SO bd everyother day sometimes twice a day

any ideas?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM
You're correct. Also another way to tell is semen will absorb into the toilet paper when you wipe where as ewcm will stay on the surface

Quoting autum713:

It is my understanding that semen will not stretch like ewcm. It will break when stretched...is that not correct?

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM

My understanding (And I may be wrong) is that it is extremely similar to EWCM but doesn't stretch as far, is generally cloudy looking etc. When I check after bedding or even a the day after bedding I find CM that looks like that. Its cloudy, and will stretch and inch or two sometimes three before breaking. Its kinda thin looking. EWCM is shiny, and clear, and it will normally stretch a good ways like 3-6 inch or more. 

Quoting autum713:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Maybe my Hubby has super sperm then LOL Because it stretches a few inches is cloudy and breaks easily. But it does stretch!

Quoting nikkifam5:

You're correct. Also another way to tell is semen will absorb into the toilet paper when you wipe where as ewcm will stay on the surface

Quoting autum713:

Quoting NoraDun:

cece0610
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM

its not really cloudy more clear than anything...and it would sit ontop on the tissue rather than be absorb...this is probaby my first time really checking because usually i notice i have kinda a thicker and whighter but that always come when my AF  is starting...A week ago i had disharge which was kinda the same but kinda had a brownish pink hint to it

cece0610
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:42 PM

mine stretched pretty far never broke though..lol i swear yall i was not playing in it! haha

Quoting NoraDun:

Maybe my Hubby has super sperm then LOL Because it stretches a few inches is cloudy and breaks easily. But it does stretch!

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting autum713:

Quoting NoraDun:

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
It does have a little stretch to it but also depends on what kind of CM its mixed with to give it that stretch. My EWCM also wasn't always 100% clear , sometimes it was a tad bit cloudy at times. I'm only guessing CM based on her cycle length..

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting autum713:

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Well just continue bedding until it drys up then. Good Luck

Quoting cece0610:

mine stretched pretty far never broke though..lol i swear yall i was not playing in it! haha

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting autum713:

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN