Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is this really it?**UPDATE**

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am very nervous.....the last time I had one of these it ended in a M/C. How do I get over the fear so that I can enjoy this? And its killing me not to tell my family.....I need their support! Does anyone have any suggestions or comments......Is this really my BFP? Help! why cant I shake the fear?

8/2/12- I started bleeding this morning... why does this keep happening?

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM

It looks like it is!! CONGRATS!! Praying you have a Happy HEathly 9 Months!!

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Don't stress!!! That's just bad if u are(which it looks that way to me)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Definitely a BFP! Gotta love those digitals. Congratulations! I think that fear is totally normal, so try not to think that what you're feeling is wrong or unusual. You just have to have faith and try to think positive! It might help to tell a couple of people that you can trust so that you have someone to talk to, but not a bunch of people you'd have to answer questions from if something happened. That way you have support in place. It's totally normal to feel nervous, especially if you've experienced losses. Congratulations again! I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!

TinkTink205
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

It looks so.  I would go visit your doctor to be absolutely sure.  Then you could get the ball rolling for prenatal care so that you can avoid another M/C.  Thinking of you.  Hope all is well.

bookworm97
by Kelly on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Congrats! FX for a H&H9m. I wish I had some words to ease your mind...try not to stress, and if you're too concerned, talk to your doc about everything.

Byrd15
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away.
It never leaves my mind, but I know if I keep praying and trust in the Lord he will give me what I need to get through!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM
All you can do is relax( easier said than done, I know) and take it one day at a time and you go on about your life making plans and celebrating milestones like everyday that goes by. Good luck and I pray that your little one sticks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiKy
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Thank you for all your support and kind words.....I am starting to feel a little better about this and trying to stay positive! I really want to tell my close family so that I have their support as well. I just need to feel like we are not in this alone.

mkmommy0406
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Congrats!!! Definitely a bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)