Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Here's My plan...& I'm sticking to it!

Well today is 12DPO. I've felt a couple of random burst of light cramps and that's it! I should be feeling AF by now I would think. I thought that it was due on Sunday but then I started to think, I O'd two days early, cd15, so maybe AF will be early? Say...Friday-ish. IDK. I know I don't feel her though! Other than those cramps I've been racing to the rest room every so often because I'm soooooo wet (TMI, sorry!) that I feel like it's her, but no! Ugh

So, I decided that next cycle I am doing NO charting, NO opk's, NO temping!! I will finish out this almost year of TTC natural. I have a general idea of my O day now so, that's good enough for me. Between school, and some family things going on right now I can't be bothered with it. I feel like it isn't worth the stress and aggravation I feel through out the month. If, in two months we still haven't conceived I am making an appointment. Until then, I'm going to keep doing what I do, keep on losing weight, keep up with home life and school.

Anyway, there's my "plan" :) Sorry this is a tad lengthy! Thanks for reading!!! =)

baby dust To All of you amazing Ladies!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (11-18):
Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

After 9 cycles, I wish I could say it get's easier for me. It can take a healthy couple an average of a year to conceive. Thanks, good luck and baby dust to you as well!

Quoting Camsmommy12:

I just started using OPK's this month.. I got wondfo's not sure if I like it cause I can't really tell which line is darker etc!!They look the same to me!!This month is our 5th month of ttc, and i have heard it usually takes a couple a year.. i know it stinks.. and sucks.. trust me the first two months were the worst for me.. crying, sad, mad .. But actually with time it gets easier.. I don't test unless AF is gone that helps. Next month I am going to get a thermometer actually temp, and opks, and if no BFP I will stop using everything , and try like hell not to worry!! GL and FX hun!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck. After stressing over charts and temping etc, its so nice to be able to relax and let it B. I did that last cycle and over all I was in a MUCH better mood. I was able to concentrate on other things going on, and over all it was just a great feeling not to stress it. I know my body well enough to know if I O or not and it was  an anovulatory cycle for me but still it was just great to have the break. I did start back charting again this cycle hoping I would O again since I seem to be in a patter where I O and then dont O and then dont LOL. Anyway good luck

Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Thank you, Nora! I am hoping to feel a lot better, less stressed, etc this coming cycle! Well, when it decides to start! lol :) Like I said in a previous comment I don't plan on leaving the group! I still want to be here for support and give as much as I can!! I wish you the best of luck as well!!

Quoting NoraDun:

Good Luck. After stressing over charts and temping etc, its so nice to be able to relax and let it B. I did that last cycle and over all I was in a MUCH better mood. I was able to concentrate on other things going on, and over all it was just a great feeling not to stress it. I know my body well enough to know if I O or not and it was  an anovulatory cycle for me but still it was just great to have the break. I did start back charting again this cycle hoping I would O again since I seem to be in a patter where I O and then dont O and then dont LOL. Anyway good luck

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!

Oing early does make af due earlier.
crwille78
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

TTC is probably one of the more stressful things I have ever done. With my first 4 kids, last one ended in mc, it took a month to get pregnant. This time we are going on 5 months. I wish I could make myself have the same plan as you. GL and baby dust to you!

mkmommy0406
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck to you!!! This month I quit temping, only used OPK's and went on vacation the day I ovulated (without dh) and relaxed for two days! Got a BFP tonight!!! Gonna confirm tomorrow with fmu!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Congrats!!!!

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Good luck to you!!! This month I quit temping, only used OPK's and went on vacation the day I ovulated (without dh) and relaxed for two days! Got a BFP tonight!!! Gonna confirm tomorrow with fmu!

Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM

It was a very difficult choice to make, to stop everything. But many factors play into the decision and it had to be done. The last three months I've O'd between cd15-17. I just hope that doesn't change this coming cycle., whenever AF decideds to show. I'm 14dpo now :-\ ugh. Now she's just being cruel! =p Best of luck and baby dust to you as well!!

Quoting crwille78:

TTC is probably one of the more stressful things I have ever done. With my first 4 kids, last one ended in mc, it took a month to get pregnant. This time we are going on 5 months. I wish I could make myself have the same plan as you. GL and baby dust to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)