Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You just don't... (complaint... Beware) *update*

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
So my boyfriend asked if I would be okay with him going to a friends tonight (that was at 11pm) and told me that he'd be back in an hour bc his friend has to work at 3.

Well here it is, 3am and he's still NOT back. I've told him about the s*** my DD's "donor" used to do (stay out, never return my calls, lie about where he was going and a whole bunch more) while I was pregnant with her, so WHY IN THE HECK WOULD HE DECIDE TO DO THIS??? I'm 6 weeks right now and going through the hormonal B**** phase right now every couple of days.

I sent him a text about 20 mins ago, and NOTHING!!! I'm beyond ticked off by the minute. >:-( ***5:30am***
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

bad My DH used to do that crap to me early in our relationship. I finally sat him down and gave him an altimatum. I told him he could either move back in with him mother OR grow up and continue to be a part of this family... I was pregnant at the time...soooo I was moody too lol GL! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Together, We Are A Family <3

Daisypath - (PH3L) 
Daisypath - (A6kL)Lilypie - (86XW)Lilypie - (PZyJ)

TessaSallee
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Sorry girl. What ended up happening?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

i would give him what for

MotherRabbit
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM
He ended up getting home at 5:30am. I've been super moody lately and I told him why I was upset and why I thought it was crappy that he didn't even let me know he was going to be longer than an hour.

It's just so frustrating. This is his first child (my second), so he has no clue what to expect during the pregnancy. I just feel like its common respect to let someone know you're going to late, even more so when the person is carrying your child. I mean what if something had happened to either my Mom, my DD, or me? I know that's worst case scenario, but still.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

After 7 years of the BS for me, I am filing for divorce. *hugs* Men suck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured