Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

why am a bleeding 2 days after ovulation??

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok, so I was on BC for 6 years.  Now I have been off for a year and  a half TTC.  My cycle isn't as regular as it was when I was on BC, but it still comes every month.  Now the weird thing is that these last 4 months or so I have noticed that right after the time I ovulate, I have light bleeding for a couple days, then it stops, then I spot like a whole week before my next period.  I'm really confused and I blew it off in the beginning, but now its bugging me.  Has this happened to anyone?  Should I be worried about it?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MaggieO
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I sometimes do that.  According to my doctor that is normal.  I think it's because your cervix is ripe and open.

TLIF1281
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM

It can be your cycle still working itself out or it could be an ovulation symptom you have. I did it for a couple of months when we were ttc and it irritated me so bad! My cycles were still off wack a little then they figured themselves out and boom preggers! Good luck! 

karolynrae82
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM

thanks for the positive info ladies!

mjames004
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edjasgin78
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

This happened to me for years and it was a fibroid.  I had it removed and got pregnant within a few months and never had that bleeding again.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)