Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Grr kinda annoyed TMI

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM
  • 19 Replies

Can you believe I am annoyed at my Hubby for bedding today LOL We bedded yesterday...the plan was to bed everyother day. And he decided to get full of himself and want to bed today. I couldn't turn him down, but we didn't even go about it right (I was on top) Grrr it may just of been a waste....FUN but a waste LOL Can you believe I am kinda annoyed? I just keep thinking watch him not want to bed tomorrow LOL

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachelz123
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I wish lol. My DH doesn't want to do it every day. He would rather every other day. He says I'm draining him. So aggravating!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM

OH trust me, I am lucky to get him to do it once a week. Which is why I can't believe I am annoyed about this LOL. Bless his heart he is trying so hard to get the job done LOL. Good Luck sweetie

Quoting Rachelz123:

I wish lol. My DH doesn't want to do it every day. He would rather every other day. He says I'm draining him. So aggravating!!

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a good time though lol Well just bd every other day from this point. Maybe you will get lucky and O today!! :)
Rachelz123
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Thanks! I'm trying to not make it a chore. But I still don't know when I'm going to O. Last cycle I didn't O until CD23 but it was my first cycle after mirena. I'm on CD17 right now and I'm having signs that I might O but no pos OPK yet. So we have been doing it every other day just hoping I O soon.

Quoting NoraDun:

OH trust me, I am lucky to get him to do it once a week. Which is why I can't believe I am annoyed about this LOL. Bless his heart he is trying so hard to get the job done LOL. Good Luck sweetie

Quoting Rachelz123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey Sweetie, sometimes it worth doing it the 'wrong way' if it's FUN!! wink mini GL!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

LOL true

Quoting ProudMama1125:

Hey Sweetie, sometimes it worth doing it the 'wrong way' if it's FUN!! wink mini GL!

ohmandy
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM

dh is in a cast since his ankle surgery last week and now his knee is swollen... so yeah... hoping that all stops bothering him soon lol

RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I conceived DD with me on top. Being on top doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. Trust me I have proof. All it takes is ONE sperm to meet the egg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Yea I understand, I know its possible, but for some reason I always feel like its just less likely LOL But hopefully we are bedding enough that it wont be an issue. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I conceived DD with me on top. Being on top doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. Trust me I have proof. All it takes is ONE sperm to meet the egg.

RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Lol. Thanks love. Hope this is your month sweetie!!

Quoting NoraDun:

Yea I understand, I know its possible, but for some reason I always feel like its just less likely LOL But hopefully we are bedding enough that it wont be an issue. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN