Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Okay sooooooo .........

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

After getting a positive pregnancy test this evening, the wifey and I decided to go ahead and go to the ER, I had been having some pains, I also require the Rhogam shot. WELL needless to say, it was confirmed that we are indeed pregnant, ........... THE DOWN SIDE is ..... they were not able to tell if it was Tubal or Uterine ....... My level on the Quantative test was 35, I am to return to the ER on Thursday evening to have a repeat test done, and an u/s if possible ... Has any one else been through this, does this sound promising at all, They say I am about a week pregnant .... IF that's right .. I DEF implanted LATE .... HELP!! 

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:12 AM

No info but   i wish you the best and hope  its not tubal .. keep us updated!!

orangeshirt
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

BUMP!

Lovebugbaby
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
I honestly don't have any idea. Ill keep my fingers crossed that it isn't a tubal! And bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM

i had a lot of pains with my 2nd between 4 and 6 weeks , to the fact the pain was so bad i went to dr's as i thought i was lossing my baby or something was wrong

he is now 23 months old and healthy and big

trfgirl56701
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Bump! FX that everything is okay!

Kennadismom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:38 AM
No advice but fx everything's OK!!
Kennadismom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
How many dpo?
boogalbear
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM

They said I am only like a week pregnant .... I have to go back Thursday evening for another blood draw to see if the numbers have gone up.

Quoting Kennadismom:

How many dpo?

boogalbear
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I guess in all reality,since I've sat down and figured some things out... I got my digital smiley face on both the 25-26, inseminated both night, I probably didn't ovulate until the 27-28..... my period was due on the 7Th, SO I guess that would make me 8-9dpo.... which could be why the numbers are so low,and tested negative on Sunday with the qualitive (yes/no) blood test ..... SO we shall see....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orangeshirt
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Their estimation is based on your numbers, but levels vary for everyone. It's not a good indication of how far along you are. Your lmp, cycle length, and conception date determine that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)